Stupid shit we've tolerated because youre a desperate schmuck

Some1

Re: Stupid shit we've tolerated because a bitch is hot...

We ordered a couple large pizzas the other night.. They messed them up a little, added bacon to one, and forgot potatoes on the other. After consuming most of the pizza anyways, my roomie convinced me to call them and comlpain, which I did very nicely. Half and hour later they showed up with two free fresh pizzas and a little "We're so sorry" note written on the boxes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, and you get shortchanged. suckers.

"I'm a victim brother(aka sister). I'm a victim of 400(aka forever) years of conditioning. The (wo)man has programmed by conditioning. Even my conditioning has been conditioned!"

***Props to whoever can figure out what movie this is and what album it was sampled by...google not allowed...

Haha.. I guess it is a Vancouver thing. Uncle Fatih is famous for his potato pizza. Megabite did a pretty good job of biting his steez.

http://www.megabitepizza.com

Potato, Patata $10.99&up

Roasted potato, onions, tomatoes, green peppers, cheddar cheese

We ususally get chicken, mushroom and garlic though. A lil' ranch on the side...

i think your thread is about bad fast food service. even if the bitch was fine id still check that shit infront of her.

the only shit that im gonna put up with for a bitch is to get laid. liek if tis silly white hoe , fuck it ill deal with her shit so i can titty fuck and get my balls licked all night.

Im not lonely...I am just a fan of latinaz. Up north there is a lack of quality latinaz. Its cold so alot of them bulk up because the harsh winters up here are alot different from their native climate. (just a theory) You sir have mad latinaz all 120 to 130 lbs dark hair and amazing breasts that I imagine just walk around in bikini's and high heels all day (at least this is what I see on tv) and there are so many around that you have become desensitized...

"I'm a victim brother(aka sister). I'm a victim of 400(aka forever) years of conditioning. The (wo)man has programmed by conditioning. Even my conditioning has been conditioned!"

***Props to whoever can figure out what movie this is and what album it was sampled by...google not allowed...

dead presidents.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Dude you're married. You're the one that got took.

Dude, even if I wasnt... I would never let poor service happen just cause "shes hot"

That is the dumbest shit ever.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Im not going to argue with you cause your wife is hot.

There is no argument....really think about it, if a hot chick just came and punched you in the junk would you just let it slide by cause she was wearing a low shirt and a short skirt?

No, so why would you let some chick take your money and give you half of your order?

If you answered Yes, dont get married or get in a relationship...cause you are going to get taken for the rest of your life and will make emo thread about it in Ch0

I am not saying this happens to all the time. I will call a bitch out in a second if I really feel like it. This was just one of those times where I was in a good mood jammin out to some good music in my car knowing that I am boutta have my new truck soon. Didnt feel like makin a fuss because the girls were good looking...Trying to keep my good karma going...