Stupid shit we've tolerated because youre a desperate schmuck

Some1

This just happened to me and I thought it was kinda funny because its something that happens to all of us guys and I bet some analingus love lesbians aswell...

So I am at the boston market drive thru getting ready to get my chicken pot pie, mash potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn bread and coke on. I put in my order pull around to the window and there is always hot spanish girls working that wear tight ass pants and tightt ass shirts there for some reason. I sit there for a good 3min then this hot latin girl who is like a 8.5 on my scale comes and is like its gonna be another couple min for your sweet potatoes. I dont mind I am enjoying the view as these girls are bending over scoopin shit for people inside. Girl comes back and is like wait you didnt pay yet did you I keep quiet to see if she really forgot then she goes $10.25. I hand her $20.25 so I can get my $10.00 change she goes to the register and then stops comes back and goes...Do I give you $9.75 or just $10.00 I laugh a little tell her the $10. (strike one)

Still I am waiting the girl scoops my delicious sweet potatoes into the container talks with her friend alittle bit (strike 2 since I have been waiting for the past 8min in the drive thru)

The chick comes to the window hands me my bag says have a good night smiles and closes the door turns away...Uhhh I look and see my coke sitting on the inside of the window. I lean out my window tap on the glass...nothing...tap again...nothing...I back hand the metal part on the window she jumps alittle inside and turns around. I point to my soda she smiles says sorry gives me my soda and straw.(strike 3)

So I pull away a little bit still with her hot body in my mind I glance in the bag the bitch forgot my gravy for my mashed potatoes (strike 4)

I am like whatever still not mad because the bitch had some hot ass lips...So I continue my way home revelling in the fact that this was my last boston market ride in my beat ass camry. I get home get the idea for this thread as I unpack my foodicles...pop the top of the pot pie box open as I am writing this and NO CORNBREAD! how does someone forget cornbread at boston market honestly...now this is just insane...(strike 5!!!)

So now I am writing the begining of this and go in my bag to grab the plastic forks and knife and my napkin because who wants to wash this shit...NO UTENSILS?!?!?!?! (strike 6...)

Amazing...its tolerated the girls were hot...I know you got stories hopefully not as long but lemme hear them I find it funnai...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Stupid shit we've tolerated because a bitch is hot...

Why dont you cook for me? I only ate out 3 times today anyways...

cooking for yourself is not difficult. I can make myself three meals a day from the food i have in the house, all meals being under 10 mins to make.

you can do it too.

Re: Stupid shit we've tolerated because a bitch is hot...

nah, you just need to learn to cook before your stomach lining falls out of your ass and your arteries clog up.

word, or wife one of those mamis so you can get the yellow rice y pollo con sazon hookup right in the crib. I'm a dinner on the table when I get home type of cat myself. I hate to eat out...I don't like people staring all down my nose while i grub.

on second thought , don't wife her, I don't care how fine she is , I need a competent woman on my team.