I'm a Predator

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The other night some drunk girl's friends followed right behind us as we left a club and walked a MILE back to my apartment complex just so they could appear at exactly the right moment to cockblock me. I wasn't really being a predator either, I was equally drunk and she spent a solid two hours hitting on me before I decided to make out with her. I guess that's what happens when you try to snatch the birthday girl from a pack of like 10 broads and 2 gay guys...

The other night some drunk girl's friends followed right behind us as we left a club and walked a MILE back to my apartment complex just so they could appear at exactly the right moment to cockblock me. I wasn't really being a predator either, I was equally drunk and she spent a solid two hours hitting on me before I decided to make out with her. I guess that's what happens when you try to snatch the birthday girl from a pack of like 10 broads and 2 gay guys...

Best username ever.

goddamn those alpha-females of the group.. always at least one massively bitchy broad who knows nobody's interested in her, so she devotes her efforts to cockblocking every guy in sight..

ohhhhh man, that fucking sucks.