I'm a Predator

Weapon X

Fuck, man, I'm feeling overwhelmed with guilt. I get drunk and take advantage of truly nice girls. I'm a fucking scumbag. A dirty, filthy, pathetic hurtbag that probably needs to see AA.

Thx for reading. Don't be like me. Be like those really nice guys you see on TV who have lots of plutonic lady friends.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Fuck, man, I'm feeling overwhelmed with guilt. I get drunk and take advantage of truly nice girls. I'm a fucking scumbag. A dirty, filthy, pathetic hurtbag that probably needs to see AA.

Thx for reading. Don't be like me. Be like those really nice guys you see on TV who have lots of plutonic lady friends

you get drunk and take advantage of them? i thought it was the other way around, maybe i got it twisted

well actually i don't get girls drunk or take advantage of them.

i just hook up with them and then dump them or never call them back after. unless they have something more to offer.

i used to get really drunk and take random girls home with me, in the morning i would be like get the fuck out of here and then take a hot shower and wash my sheets and shit.

At least you don't get them drunk to take advantage of them. You're a notch above the fratboys.

No, no date rapes, dude! But lots of pressure on a young woman.

You know what...I think I'm feeling guilty because I'm not living up to the image I want. I should just accept who I am, and I'll probably feel a lot better.

But, fuck, that won't work.

i once got a bitch back to the pad by telling her justin timberlake was my cousin....while i was at the club no less...these moves do all the talkin....game tight....no shame/you can't let it get to you

This made me laugh.

But yeah, Everyone lies at some point, just when you go to extravagant lies such as this then you should be worried.

I lied a little on the weekend to get some, but hell it was worth it, and I was honest in the morning.:huh:

Oh man, what is the worst when you have been drinking all night, scam a lady, have the sex, then the next day you wake up needing to do a killer shit, and you don't wanna fart, because you might shit, and then your guts make weird noises while you are trying to get more sex.

Now that is a dangerous situation.

What pill is that?