I'm bout to have McDonalds breakfast

AyeBee

Wow, I'm so glad I work in an expensive restaurant and get to eat real food for free on a regular basis... Only people I know who eat fast food on the regular are mostly fat people, and people that aren't so bright (white trash suburbanites).

Freal, fuck corporate imperialism, fake food and shitting your pants 30 minutes after a Big Mac that some greasy faced kid picked out pubes and threw them in the burger before you ordered it.

Shut the fuck up, you communist.

Burger King breakfast will always be better than McDonalds since McDonalds refuses to use croissants.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
last night my homey asked if we wanted a pizza on the way back to my crib

i fell asleep before the pizza arrived, i think, and it was gone in the morning.

i wish i ate that pizza.

anyways....

what would a good diet entail exactly, like what would be a healthy, rounded diet?

your answer to a good rounded diet would be exactly enough unprocessed food to give you enough energy to get thru a full day of work, play and exercise. there isnt a key answer to what your body needs daily. your necessary calorie intake accords to your body weight and how much physical work you do over the course of a day. when you eat over that calorie intake # is how you gain unwanted weight.