seeing other writers bombing

SpAzOne.PSA.DNB.PTS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh word? Like, other people paint graffiti too? Well uh, if I saw some "vandals" I would run up behind them with the boombox, put the cardboard down and start doing flares. Then I would hop up whilst shouting, "Get on my level. get on my level son!" And then we would battle for an hour or two because he would have to be home before mommy wakes up to go to work.

-------

If I saw some kids painting, I would stay out of sight and check what they write, if I wanted to meet them, I would chase after them, other wise I would either go over them, or just keep on walking.

I see kids catching up all the time. usually I don't say shit since its the middle of the night and they are not within a few feet of me. occasionally I catch people getting marker hands and shit like that.. I usually say something like dam nigga i thought you were a ninja or some shit. on the rare occasion I will actually talk to someone. I really don't want to know what you write, I really don't want you to know what I write. Having a face to go with the name ruins part of what makes graffiti great. I am not really into the social circle jerk that most writers like to do.

I would keep staring akwardly like O_O

Not really, but if I saw someone and we made eye contact I would probably throw deuces and if they threw them back I would pretty much put them on my cool list. If they didnt I wouldnt think much about it.

It's not like Im gonna go talk to them unless I know them. If they wanna talk they can find me.

Do you wanna know what i'd do.

I'd grab him by the hair.

pull him to the ground and handcuff his wrist to a nearby pole

spread my cheaks apart with my hands

shit out a mud monkey ON HIS CHEST

smear it around and put it in his mouth a little bit.

find the setting on my phone to record sounds

record his screams and gags from the insanity, stench and taste

and set it as my ringtone for everytime my mom called me.

Peace

Do you wanna know what i'd do.

I'd grab him by the hair.

pull him to the ground and handcuff his wrist to a nearby pole

spread my cheaks apart with my hands

shit out a mud monkey ON HIS CHEST

smear it around and put it in his mouth a little bit.

find the setting on my phone to record sounds

record his screams and gags from the insanity, stench and taste

and set it as my ringtone for everytime my mom called me.

Peace

what the fuck?:eek:

I really don't want to know what you write, I really don't want you to know what I write. Having a face to go with the name ruins part of what makes graffiti great. I am not really into the social circle jerk that most writers like to do.

yup, that's the 80 proof triple truth.

translation: i can relate.

Oh word? Like, other people paint graffiti too? Well uh, if I saw some "vandals" I would run up behind them with the boombox, put the cardboard down and start doing flares. Then I would hop up whilst shouting, "Get on my level. get on my level son!" And then we would battle for an hour or two because he would have to be home before mommy wakes up to go to work.

"Get on my level. get on my level son!"

HAHAHAHA :lol: