What are you downloading right now?

Guest spectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Children of men... I heard this shit is supposed to be pretty good...

Minor Threat - the complete discography... I don't know how I have lived so long without this...

I just finished downloading about 20 albums such as...

The complete soundgarden discography... even though I only really wanted 1 or 2 songs...

The doors...

nile..

dying fetus..

count basie...

NIN - pretty hate machine...

dead kennedys

de la soul

aus rotten

and a bunch of other shit...

Iou you ever hear of spongle? and I feel you on the jah wobble and joe satriani...

Not a fan of Spongle, but I do have a CD from them.. It's hit and miss with me... I never anyone mention Spongle...

Got hipped to Jah and Buckethead via Bill Laswell.. Those cats are all mad..

And Satch Boogie.. After chatting it up with Mauler.. I had to go back I get all that stuff..

Hey Spectr.. You listen to any of the solo work from Lisa Gerrard???

DLing Rosetta Stone.. Don't ask..

no.. actually i got introduced to them back in 2000 and had a couple cds then lost them and have just slacked on listening to them since... thats why I am psyched to get everything they have done... also I just started downloading some tom waites...

no.. actually i got introduced to them back in 2000 and had a couple cds then lost them and have just slacked on listening to them since... thats why I am psyched to get everything they have done... also I just started downloading some tom waites...

Ahhh.. I see.. DCD.. I need to get some myself.. The Gerrard is good.. I dig it anyway.. Not for everyone.. She did the soundtrack to Whale Rider.. Which I think is a good soundtrack..

God of War 2 demo

Battlestar Galactica S03E15

yes I am not the only battlestar galactica fan on 12oz.. for a while I thought I was...

oh and IOU I did end up with all of her albums in the torrent I downloaded... if you want anything by them let me know and I can put it in the album trader thread..

• 2 weeks later...