"MAKING LOVE"

Pfffffffffft

so i frequent another message board and one of the chics that

goes on there a lot made this exact same thread...i thought i would share.

SHE GOT A MESSAGE FROM THIS GUY:

THIS WAS HER RETURN MESSAGE:

Dear Anthony,

Thank you so much for your private message on myspace entitled, "hi," that read, "Hi...i think we shoud meet and make love to each other." Despite you being as hot and sexy as you obviously are *coughgag* (which I can tell from your one and only myspace picture) I don't think this will work out, for a few reasons. I can see that you are a Sagittarius, and that just doesn't work for me, you are single and I prefer the intimate company of engaged men, and I have a child whereas you don't want kids. Your about me space is empty so I'm assuming that you lack any real personality, and it's obvious from your in depth personal message to me that you are here to meet ME so I guess it's alright that you don't have that filled out. I'm sure the other two girls that actually added you will be happy to meet and make love with you, so good luck with that. I think tonight I'll stick with my fiance instead. So sorry I had to let you down like this, I know how much you were looking forward to some Pyratekk love, I don't blame you.

Have a lovely weekend,

Christi

EVERYONE SHOULD SEND THIS CLOWN A MESSAGE TO LET HIM KNOW WHAT A CLOWN HE IS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.