siloe missle crisis etc

SIELOETTE

alot of us have been busy..But heres just general..from years back to now..anything and everything..

someone asked about canvasses awhile ago..these are a few..in the projects..comming together

http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0NAAAAOwS6*XeajIzg45*Iyx7HlKBLnDXfeOX475iKDN7k30OqqLIx3VhM6iMdPaXAJvv8EY5NB9y2xQjDVzvzg/canvassboy.keep.jpg'>

sad kid..

by siloe

http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0NwAAAB4URTZxFuboV!NECsK9y3DS7RppdNEkHI8xEuN7!v3gfaAueTr0cHfrAdB*qysU7fVU1lNnr2o2gHULnA/orangecanvass.keep.jpg'>

another in the works..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

seeing this stuff makes me sad that i can't just come by and grab a cup of coffee. i love your stuff...especially the girl, wow.

that deal piece...shit.

and cause b...fuck.

oh god i'm rubbing twigs together waiting for that package.

carrots

the best was painting this vw van two days ago..i painted these crazy fish..and a girl..just need to get pictures..

Kind of bummed out..a big white truck we painted was buffed..Found out someone went to jail for it to..we went all out..Oh well..should have gotten pictures..at the time..

and mr p hands the notorious..Its going out tommorrow..Im even stoked sending it..its a fucking box..

alright..JESUS LOVES ME!

Hey drake..godd things come to those who wait..P. hands is a good friend to you..just know this and you'll see..and seeking..cause is In New york..

and seeking, Forgive me!..I actually have some weird things to show you..as well

Guest Pilau Hands

hey man, i've never gotten any type of package let before. let me live dude! let me liiiiive! besides you'll see man...you'll see.

Archived