Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
piggy bank

fuck this

cold. rained, started to dry up, went to skate, coming home and saw some graf in this tunnel. never seen it before. on my way down i slipped and fell into the stream coming out of the tunnel. had to walk home with both shoes filled with water and one leg of my jeans soaked and covered with some slime. let's hope it's toxic.

Guest spectr

and why exactly does this deserve its own thread?

cause you saw some graffiti you never saw before? NO

cause you slipped and feel into a stream in the tunnel? NO not without pics of said slipping and falling...

cause you had to walk home with wet shoes and wet pants? NO as much as the thought of you shivering, walking home getting pneumonia might amuse some of us its still not thread worthy until you have pnuemonia and are near death.... and then only with pics....

Guest R@ndomH3ro
i got farted on

ewwwwwwwwww......fartface

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I hate when you are in a public restroom and someone is in the stall blowing it up.....nothing stinks more then other peoples farts.

you know whats good on a cold day

sundried apricots.

that's right kids. bring the sun out with a healthy serving of your favorite: sundried apricots.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Count C and his damn apricots...stay on topic!! though apricots could make you fart.

I know, he WISHES he could stink up the open mic night at the Improv Orlando...

beats stepping in bum shit like 3 inches thick...i had to throw my dam shoes away...and drive home with no pants on

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this