Head Injury Massive!

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you serious? What time was that I split around 2. Were you with us at all?

I think we got there at around 12, maybe? I rolled through with everyone, but pretty much went off on my own after the first couple of drinks. And I left early, obviously, due to the blood going everywhere.

Dude I told this story before I know but the same shit happened to me when I was in high school.

Me and my ex from way back when we smashing the shit out of each other in her room real passionate like. It was dark all the sudden I feel really sweaty or wet on my face or something. I open my turn on the light we are still going she has her eyes closed because I just turned the light on and her opticals need to adjust and I stop looking at her entire face covered in my blood I feel my face and my nose is pouring out blood everywhere. Her eyes adjust and she starts screaming runs into the bathroom screaming at me and I just hear her throwing up in the bathroom...

We were together for 2 years after that!

I guess in the heat of passion I broke my nose...yea ladies thats how I get down...real selfdistructive like...

i know two other guys that this has happened too....catchin a nose bleed in the heat of the moment.