ATTENTION:check out my boys exposure on this sick fuck child predator on youtube

papa_dukes

THIS GUY IRISH282 IS A NET PEDO ENTICING YOUNG BOYS TO BE HIS FRIEND AND IN HIS VIDEOS .GO WATCH HIS VIDEOS FOR PROOF ! FRIEND OR FOE OR JUST CASUAL FAN HELP GET RID OF THIS GUY ! I DO NOT CARE WHO HELPS ME THIS IS ABOUT F@CKING CHILDREN AND SAFETY HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELPME ! YOUTUBE STAFF PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE ANYONE WHO CAN GET THIS INFO TO ANY SIZE AUDIENCE PLEASE HELP ME !!

THIS IS WHERE WE SHOW THAT YOUTUBE WILL NOT TOLERATE A CHILD SEX PREDATOR ON HERE. PERIOD !! LIKE ME OR NOT I COULD CARE LESS BUT HELP THESE KIDS . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9ZohuYJxlo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-al2V_RPKM

MR KETAMINE GOES DEEPER INTO THE PROOF AGAINST IRISH282 ON YOUTUBE !! THIS IS ONE MESSED UP DUDE ! HELP GET HIM OFF YOUTUBE !! FRIEND OR FOE - ALL DIFFERENCES ASIDE THIS ONE IS FOR THE CHILDREN !!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no i aint one of those pepole im a father and i think that ANYONE who wants to fuck around even like that w childen needs to addressed and sick fucks like this NEED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF be that kicking the sick fuck off the tubes and removing all the guys videos and someone open up a case aginst this fuck....just wait till this faggot hits the yard

BTW, IF YOU DON'T REPOST THIS IN 99 SECONDS YOU WILL HAVE TEN YEARS BAD SEXA AND BE UGLY AND ALL YR FRNDS WILL H8 YOU +YOU WILL BE INVOLVED IN A SERIOUS CAR ACCIDENT AND YOUR MUM WILL GET CANCER AND YOUR PETS WILL DIE AND YOUR INTERNET WILL STOP WORKING AND YOU WILL NEVER GET MARRIED AND YOUR HOUSE WILL BURN DOWN AND YOU WILL HAVE BAD SEX FOR TEN YEARS AND YOU WILL HAVE BAD SEX FOR ELEVEN YEARS.