whose goin to die NEXT?

papa_dukes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YO I KNOW YOU SHOULDNT WISH DEATH ON NIGGAS BUT SON, IF EMINEM DIED...ITD BE LIKE MY BIRTHDAY, ID CELEBRATE THAT SHIT EVERY YEAR AND ME AND MY NIGGAS WOULD REUNITE AND POP MO' WHILE WE LISTEN TO REGGAETON...THIS NIGGA NEEDS TO BE A BODY FOR REAL, HE'S A CLOWN AND HE RUINED HIPHOP.

What the hell?

Em's a lyrical genius. Please justify your answer for saying he ruined hip hop. (go easy on the NY street slang so i can understand what the fuck your saying)

(go easy on the NY street slang so i can understand what the fuck your saying)

ahahahahah

If I were to fully explain why I hate the guy I'd be writing for hours and drafting pie charts and a lot of over the the top shit.I'm with Mero tho, and I have never heard of the sources b.s lies until now. The guy sucks, but I'm hoping Mero will have some crazy nigger conspiracy theory that links emm to the cia keeping dudes down.....heres hope'n

with all due respect, i think eminem's nice on the mic. but what's sad is that a lot of people fell for benzino and the source's anti-eminem "he's a racist that's destroying hip hop" propaganda. yeah he's a racist that's why he took D12 and 50 Cent out the hood and saved their lives, and worked side by side with dr. dre. i don't know if you fell for benzino's trap or what, or maybe you just came to your own conclusions

BENZINO? BENZINO WHO? HE RAP?...BENZINO IS A FUCKIN BOZO MY NIGGA. THAT NIGGA AINT EVEN A BLIP ON MY RAP RADAR...I JUST THINK EMINEM IS TRASH CUZ ALL HE RAPPED ABOUT AFTER HIS FIRST ALBUM IS HOW MUCH PEOPLE HATE HIM/HIS STUPID DAUGHTER THATS PROLLY NOT EVEN HIS/HIS STUPID BIRD WIFEY. NIGGA IS A FUCKIN CORN AND A HALF...AND I DONT KNOW WHO DRESSES THAT ASSHOLE EITHER, NIGGA LOOKS LIKE A FUCKIN LAME AT ALL TIMES. HE NEEDS TO GET MERKED. I DONT THINK HE'S RACIST AT ALL, I ACTUALLY THINK HE WISHES HE WAS BLACK, HE THOUGHT SUCKIN PROOFS DICK WOULD MAKE HIM TURN BLACK AND HE SUCKED THE NIGGA DICK SO MUCH THAT MONEY STRAIGHT DIED. THUMBS DOWN FOR THIS CLOWN, THEY NEED TO FIND HIM AND HIS DAUGHTER MERKED IN A FIRE.

from what i remember eminem first started wearing white tees and sweats with a beanie, usually all nike or jordan. then he got the shady clothing line and started wearing du rags and bandannas with glasses and creased ball caps. i dont know what he's doin now.

but yeah i just remember hearing him on mixtapes in like '97-'98 and he was killin it. but i agree with the rapping about the daughter and baby mother every other song.