WOW funeral attacked! zomg!!!111

Bojangles

Man, these kids nowadays. I guess some kid in the "real world" died and in World of Warcraft his friends met up and held an online funeral. Some other kids attacked it and killed all the players holding the funeral. (personally I think it's kinda' funny!) Read the comments people left about this crap. I can't believe people have time for stuff like this. Here's the link to the "heinous attack" on youtube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ewP1zfm_Yqg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well I couldn't tell what was going on in that video... But I do find it the whole thing fucking amusing... seriously fucking amusing... I don't know which is funnier holding a wow funeral for your friend that died in real life, or running in and killing everyone at the funeral.. either way its fucking great... I am so glad I don't play this game....

There seems to be too much shit going on in that video.

Is that what it is like to actually play this game?

Some people take it too seriously.

mostly people that are completely ill equipped to function in normal social situations.

that game is dumb, having an e-funeral is dumb, thinking that you are cool because you pwned said e-funeral is dumb.