pvc records comin out

park view crips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"This three volume 7" record set takes you inside one of the most dangerous vandal crews of our time."

1166518423-VL42R7C4EHJVOL2GYKL6FDRGPIB6QMVU.b.jpg

I can just see you and grey bickering back and forth again about selling out. How very 2002.

I'd like to listen to this, i'd pay to listen to it in an mp3 format, but after buying the record it would just sit on my shelf.

If cope2 can sell baseballs and sketches on ebay, i say let this man (who in my opinion has done a lot more for graffiti than cope2) sell his records.

Welcome back grey.

sorry, all of it was so ridiculous, i didn't realize that that one line was supposed to be funny.

i'm not hating, i like the idea. i'm constantly working on ideas in my head for "7 records/packaging they're kinda like 'zines' that people care about, it's a cool idea. it's just eh ambiguous hyperbole that loses me.

sorry, all of it was so ridiculous, i didn't realize that that one line was supposed to be funny.

i'm not hating, i like the idea. i'm constantly working on ideas in my head for "7 records/packaging they're kinda like 'zines' that people care about, it's a cool idea. it's just eh ambiguous hyperbole that loses me.

it was supposed to be a 70's movie motif. i cant wait to fight you though seeking you are still a pussy.

the only joke is that you think $20.00 is a lot of money. keep your money. we'll let people like you buy it off ebay for $300.00 in 2 years.

i couldnt give less of a shit about listening to a graffiti writer embellish stories about things no one cares about. that said i may actually buy one just for this purpose....

...japan will fucking love this.

• 2 weeks later...
you can't wait to fight me?

as in...you sit around thinking about it?

that's a touch more credit than i deserve, but i'm honored none the less.

you should be careful though, i too am a dangerous man. this could easily become clash of the titans.

clash of the titans? blasphemy! more like a king and a court jester.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...