Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LEADONE

RIP ANNA Nichole SMITH

Well we should all be in mourning for all the great things she did for humanity...

In other worthless news...the Pentagon says pre-war Iraq intelligence was legitimate

what the hell was all that about? but she did give great things to humanity like big boobs..... Avancier just says what we all think. lol......

have some respect for the lady if you did not like here dont comment on her death...death is no joke only pussy's come on line talking trash like that..........r.i.p. anna

i had nuthin against her...she was aight...yea r.i.p.......

but that paris hilton bitch...no remorse...hope she burns

have some respect for the lady if you did not like here dont comment on her death...death is no joke only pussy's come on line talking trash like that..........r.i.p. anna

CO-SIGN.

R.I.P. My condolenses.

in 2001 I predicted her own self demise with a target date of 2003... a bit late, but inevitable.

im tired of seeing her all over tv. people die everday that have worked their ass of to achieve what they want. There are a lot of people who are more deservant of the recognition any old celebrity will get. I'm not hating on her, im hating on the media and the way shit works. fuck it im wasting my time.