OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOT DO IT!!!

patrickjilbert

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HESHIANDET

12th and market to be exact.....

id punch laroche in the face if i ever met him. and howcome all the guys he has working for him are so homeless its not even funny?:p

Originally posted by demo

im honestly really fuckingsorry people died in the process.... but those targets were perfect examples of what is wrong with the world. its just to bad they didnt wait till a time that no one was in the buildings.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon27.gif'>

Regarding only homeless people working for Larouche ... there a hot ass chick that's always pushing his propaganda at my escuela. Of course she works with a bunch of homeless looking dudes ...

Guest oilcanloyd

hey how about this?

How long did you think it would take before that shit happened? We live in a country where "terrorist' attacks happen every day! Be it somebody from another country or your home town, donut eating, racist pigs. So if you think that the attacks in NY, DC, and PA. were such big deals then maybe more people should give a shit about all the other fucked going ons in our country as well. Just because you watch the news, read the paper etc. doesn't mean your getting the whole story. I was not at all shocked by these events, and regardless of how aweful and evil everyone seems to think these actions are, the fact still remains that (maybe with a smaller death count) it happens every day. I only hope that it can be more of a wake up call to people .

the terrorist activity was unjustified, yet at the same time it wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the terror that the US and western society has inflicted on the middle east. *note- I am in NO way defending bin Laden, merely pointing out that the US doesn't quite wear a halo.

you kids are among the dumbest...

1st, terrorist attacks DO NOT happen every day in America, in fact, putting quotations around the word "terrorist" means you're using a word that doesn't really fit the context... come back and use the word that fits...

2nd, no matter what you say, you're not going to convince me that we deserved the attacks in ANY way. The argument simply doesn't exist. What did WE do to justify the deaths of so many foreign nationals within the world trade center? Should we forget about them as you so conveniently forgot about the plane passengers?

I meet so many people that seem to think reading 3 pamphlets opposing the WTO makes them somehow educated. I'm constantly stunned by the people who feel it's their obligation to tell me about all the news I'm missing by only reading the papers and watching the news. I find it ironic that most of those people use that very argument to justify the reasons they don't read the paper or watch the news. I count among my personal friends at least 15 people who have had Top Secret security clearance in their lives, 2 retired Federal judges, several political journalists and alot of people who are otherwise 'in the know'. I don't wear these facts on my sleeve, but I also rarely feel left out or lied to, so far as the media is concerned.

I'm educated and I'm old enough to vote. Whatever, you're kooks, why do I waste my time? If you got beef with America maybe you should live somewhere else for a bit, then come back and whine....

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Smart

If you got beef with America maybe you should live somewhere else for a bit, then come back and whine....

Althought you definately worth your name, and you are indeed one of my favs in here when it comes to clearing things out, that line is just bad, what's that suposed to mean?

Originally posted by eros

the terrorist activity was unjustified, yet at the same time it wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the terror that the US and western society has inflicted on the middle east. *note- I am in NO way defending bin Laden, merely pointing out that the US doesn't quite wear a halo.

Nobody said that Amrica is innocent, however, what exactly do you mean when you refer to the terror we inflict upon the middle east?

Terror- 1. Intense, overpowering fear. 2. Anything that instills such fear; a terrifying act or occurance. 3. the ability to instill such fear; terribleness; the terror of the haunted house. 4. Violence toward private citizens, public property, and political enemies promoted by a political group to achieve or maintain supremacy.

Are you saying the Saudis or Lybians spend every waking moment in fear of a US attack? Should we forget that we liberated Kuwait as a result of our 'war for oil'? Should we forget that our mission was to liberated Kuwait, and when our mission was accomplished we stopped fighting? Have we every fired a shot at a Palestinian? Wait, maybe you mean we instilled terror by having our service men repeatedly bombed and attacked for defending our embassy? Has anyone here even HEARD of Lebanon?

Guest imported_Tesseract
Have we ever fired a shot at a Palestinian?

Man, thats ignorant as fuck. Do you make a distinction between the hand that murders and the mind that schemes?

ahh, the good old 'love it or leave it' line. most aren't quite old enough (or rich enough) to have such a luxury. i might be outta here if i knew german a little better and didnt have a girlfriend. that and if i had a lot of money. that's irrelevant. there may be complaints about the US, but criticism is always a good thing. what most call 'bitching' is far more important than a nation of blind patriots (not trying to imply that you are). the US isn't perfect. we all know that. neither is anywhere else.

i'm not very educated on the topic of freedoms in other countries, but i've always been under the impression that america is NOT the only 'free' country. what about germany, switzerland, england, and places like that? aren't they free also (speaking in the present tense, of course)? as far as the way government society works in other places, people might not 'whine' as much as you think.

regardless of whether we agree or not, your post was still a good one anyway. i'm glad everyone is voicing their opinions. even if the main idea was site promition.. :)

Originally posted by Tesseract

Althought you definately worth your name, and you are indeed one of my favs in here when it comes to clearing things out, that line is just bad, what's that suposed to mean?

it means I've had a long day, and, spending time in a 3rd world country, where you can see American Humanitarian Aid from US funded charities like UNICEF or international organizations like the Red Cross, where you can witness the daily dependency of the indigineous people on US support, where EVERY pair of shoes on the children's feet is a result of outside donations, then... then you realize that most often any political struggle in these countries is merely the gang-style warfare of 2 factions, one with complete control of the country's treasury (all $500,000 of it) and another faction who wants complete control of said treasury...

I don't think I've seen anything that can holds itself up to the direct moral implications involved with the French Revolution or the American Revolution, even the American revolution is slightly suspect, and since then, what? Mao, aka, the richest man in China? Cambodia w/ Pol Pot?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Aaaah, fuck it...

You cant compare uncomparable things.

Some people in US concider 'third world' places that dont have Mcdonalds (i'm not talking about you).

I dont want to sound like a hater, all help is good

and America has offered help to many countries, including mine.

And at the same time has given full help to lots of dictators in many countries including mine again.

So i care more about the motivation and the whole package that comes with help.

yeah, I was thinking about that shortly after I posted... but, what I came up with was this:

let's realize that, for the last 200 years or so, the basic job/wish of American foreign policy is to promote a workable relationship with other governments, and expidite business ventures involving American businesses. It used to be pretty exploitative but we have gotten better by leaps and bounds over the last 50 years...

so... very basically...

Country X has a dictator, AND an opposition dictator waiting in the wings... this give the US 2 options...

1. We like the current dictator, this doesn't mean we endorse his methods of maintaining order, however, he seems beeter than the alternative and really we just want to put our bananna plantations on his land... SO, we mount a public relations campaign to ramp up support for the current regime and do what we can to help squash the opposition... sometimes this works but almost never (the Shah of Iran)...

2. We like the opposition, perhaps he claims to want a democratic state, and really we just want to put our bananna plantations on his land... SO, we flood the country with weapons and send 'advisors' to mount an insurgency... this almost ALWAYS works, the insurgency I mean. After the new guys get in office... well uh... that doesn't always work...

Panama was another fucked up thing, we were so batshit about squashing communism that we let Noriega ship drugs into our country rather than have the Sandanistas in power... little did we realize that the entire communist world was on the brink of collapse (so far as the USSR goes)...

the main thing to note is that we help people remain in, or come to power, BUT, unlike the eastern blok countries we have never really imposed our will on other leaders, as long as we got to grow the banannas right? We could have put a 'John Smith' in the front office of every country we dealt with but instead we just let it ride... Basically, we don't need any more states, we like the other countries but we don't want to OWN them, we DO want them run to our tastes as well though... this is a tricky balancing act and it's sure to fail... UNLESS, the country gets its shit together and comes with it... I think global leaders have finally realized that it's in nobody's interest to even have a 3rd world in the 21st century, but globalization is a slippery slope, and as far as I can tell, the U.S. govt. wants everyone to be at the party, but were not gonna be able to drive them home...

Here's a question for all our jump-up kids... Why do I, a fellow of at least average intelligence, choose to live in a country that makes me a criminal because I choose to smoke weed? Why don't I move to Holland? I have the money for a plane ticket. I have skills that allow me to be employed anywhere. English, while not the language of the country, is widely spoken. So... WHY? Why do I choose to live here?

smart: the terror that I am talking about is referencing things like the 5,000 children who die each month as a result of sanctions that the united states puts in place (which includes using our nation's power to force other countries to go along with our policies). Oh yeah, this isn't just me babbling, the UN claims that those 5,000 monthly deaths are the fault of the US.

your love it or leave it comment goes against the foundation of our nation. As an american we have freedom of speech, and that freedom is intended to be used to improve our nation (which I really do love). "love it or fix it" would really share more common ground with our constitution than "love it or leave it"

Originally posted by eros

your love it or leave it comment goes against the foundation of our nation. As an american we have freedom of speech, and that freedom is intended to be used to improve our nation (which I really do love). "love it or fix it" would really share more common ground with our constitution than "love it or leave it"

I never said love it or leave it, I said...

If you got beef with America maybe you should live somewhere else for a bit

you can actually all FUCK OFF for putting words in my mouth, I never suggested that you leave it forever, I suggested you experience the OUTSIDE WORLD!

Tesseract, you think for some reason the US wants Palestinians dead? come off it man, that has NEVER been our war, we knew the jews so we stuck with them, like a crew thing, it blew up but we know that and for 25 years we've been saying 'just hook it up y'all!'

god bless america, or god SAVE america?

OK, EVERYONE LISTEN UP. This whole debate started with my comment, so i feel the need to clarify my views and statements, and respond to some of the attacks people have made to me. i will address SMART because he seems to be the one that is most opposed to my argument.

Smart- you have made some excellent points, and by no means do i consider myself educated by the means of reading 3 anti-WTO pamphlets. I spend literally hours upon hours each day educating myself through reading/writing/watching/listening to ALL SIDES OF THE STORY. Please dont make judgements that i am simply spouting off left-wing propaganda that i dug up. I have devoted my life to changing some problems in this country, and for you to say that i should simply LEAVE the country simply because i got beef with the government would be quite the cop-out. I will not run away from my battles. if i state a problem, it is not to tarnish the name of our government (that has been done for me by their own actions) i am exposing these problems in the hopes that our anger can bring about positive change. surely it is the true patriot that longs to make their country better. i do not believe waving a flag, or buying into this whole american advertising scheme is patriotic. Thomas Paine wrote "It is the job of the patriot to protect his country from its government" I am not anti-america, i am PRO-america. I will not retract my comment regarding the fall of the WTC. THIS DOES NOT MEAN JUSTIFYING THE SLAGHTER OF THE VICTIMS, as you said smart. Just as I am opposed to the slaughter of innocent people within my own country's borders, I do not wish the same fate upon innocents overseas.

I do not believe that it is possible to wage a war against an idea, such as terrorism. Once we make this a war on terrorism, it will become impossible to draw the line as to where the killing will stop. Every person affected by the bombs we drop, the policies we employ, becomes another potential terrorist. Carpet bombing Afghani villages to find terrorists will seem more like sheer madness than a "just" war after the initial patriotic surge has ceased. If retaliatory attacks continue, these wars will seem even more futile. The point that government interests and corporate interests are one in the same (fundamentally undemocratic) is only being proven. Most Americans are unable to grasp that this present conflict was created by global capitalism, and therefore cannot be stopped without the overthrow of the capitalist system. This is not a small task, but if we must weigh our options: reform versus state-sponsored butchery- i would argue reform is clearly the most rational, if not moral option. This conflict was not created out of Afghan jealousy for our American freedoms, as our President may suggest. If this were true, terrorists would have attacked a symbol of freedom, such as the statue of liberty, rather than symbols of capitalism: The almighty Pentagon and World Trade Towers.

Once kids start returning home in body bags, Americans will be only more at loss and enraged than they are now. This rage can be real, yet frighteningly misplaced. The media will either channel these emotions against the government—the actual culprit that put the world in this situation to begin with—or channel it back to the government-approved targets such as Afghans, or even those of us who oppose the war. These are the tactics of propaganda employed during all times of war. We must be careful not to confuse the general population of Arabs overseas with the right-wing religious networks such as the Taliban, in the same hopes they will not confuse us with the actions of our government. The racist hatred against Arabs must be combated with every ounce of power, as our freedom is intertwined with theirs.

LET THEM KNOW THEY CANNOT COUNT ON OUR SILENCE.

In memory of all who have died from the hands of terrorists or those of our own government.

Archived