Anyone know where to buy bulk paint online?

h4h8

Hey does anyone know where i can buy bulk paint online cheap? Like 6 packs and stuff? Any websites? Ive been searching google for the last 20 minutes trying to find somthing but didnt really come up with anythig. If anyone knows a site to get bulk paint in cheap prices it would be pretty helpful!

Thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i wonder if i can call osh and the the white and black tall cans. its really good paint and its alredy under 3$ a can with tax.... so thats alredy really cheap. i wionder if theres a better deal if you get like 40 or 50 cans or somthing.. ?

unless you get a hardware store to give you a near wholesale deal by buying alot, you are going to have to buy A SHITLOAD to get it at a reduced price.

i found a site a while back that had some american accents and krylons for under a dollar a can, but you had to spend over 300 dollars to order anything, thus forcing you to buy a big skid of paint, most likely over 350 cans at a time.

also, they only carried shit that has been discontinued like whisper whites and such.

whisper whites suck.

try FROOGLE.COM