beantown

RedWings

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well since noones said anything else .....

newbury st.-very expensive yet VERY trendy downtown shopping blocks right beside that on boyleston st. is the

prudential center-there is 2 malls in t here so its kind of intresting hot chicks and a food court with nothing but expensive food and good free samples

fanuiel hall-like a walk thru one floor food mall great food there HUGE variety

downtown crossing-much cheaper than newbury st. and alot of black pepole be careful downthere you might get robbed if you walk thru esp at night

basically the jist of inner boston tourism is on the green line everything i just said and of course fenway park theres not much up there but its nice to flick and look at.

if you wanna do any writing while youre here be careful shits hot as it can get up in this mothafucka. there is this group of pepole with a big van called THE VANDAL SQUAD be intelligent in youre decisons and dont write over the wrong pepole this means probally dont write over anyone go to the BOSTON thread on here in brickslayers its the livest thread on here peep some of the scene before you come

college girls are a hella fun time too so get your game up and mack some bitches.

really anything else ill add later cause im bored of typing about this

I'll be in Bostonia next month from the 7th to the 11th gettin my run on at the Reggie Lewis Center. We're staying in the Copley Plaza Marriott. The rooms in this bitch are like $300/night haha. I'll have to remember to steal a pillow or somthing. Last year when we came out we hit up Cheers, which was pretty cool, so you could do that. or come check out the track meet.

Ok first things first... go make a pilgrimage to fenway park and pledge allegiance to the red sox nation.. trust me this will come in handy later on...

Then head down to kenmore sq.. walk into the alley behind Mcdonalds and drink a 40oz in while lamenting the destruction of the rat.. next head right around the corner to deli haus... or whats left of it... drink another 40oz and remember the good times, cute waitresses, horrible service, and everything that made deli haus great....

Ok so now you got a couple 40ozs in you... walk around the corner to little stevies... you are hopefully going to be drunk enough to eat a couple slices of pizza... if not just post in front and drink another 40oz or 2 until you are drunk enough that you think eating a couple slices of pizza is a good idea...

Ok so now you are somewhat liquored up, got some food inside you and need something to do... well I recommend finding the nearest person wearing a yankees hat and picking a fight... trust me this will go a long way into making you fit in, and with your allegiance sworn to the red sox nation earlier in the day its what you need to do...

Once that is down walk over the hynes and hop on a bline train up to allston for a night of drinking... get off at harvard and comm... walk over to the liquor store and grab a fifth, then walk up the street towards our house sipping on your fifth... when you get to our house, make sure you get a seat on one of the couches and the you have a steady supply of brubakers coming... after 3 or 4 brubakers here is where you can fail in your intoxicated state to pick up on women and get into a fight or to... don't worry being that drunk is all part of being in boston.... you get used to it after a while...

If you can't find something interesting to do from this point I recommend, that you get on your skateboard and head down to copley sq. for a late night skate session... just make sure to finish your fifth on the way down and get in at least one more fight.. once you are down skating go pass out wherever it is you are staying... and repeat the next day.....

SpyD's second visit to the Reggie Lewis Center?

nah, it's my 3rd. We have the NCAA DII Indoor Track & Field Championships there every year. We had been stayin in the boondocks the previous 2 years at the Newton Marriott, but this year we're downtown. I'll be running all the days I'm there, but we'll have free time to do whatever on saturday night after finals. I plan on getting wasted, since I'm 21 now.