Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mindvapors

New York to ban crossing streets with ipods or phones

Brace yourselves good people of New York, mother government is prepared to step in (again) and save you from yourselves. Senator Carl Kruger is reportedly set to introduce legislation that would ban the use of MP3 players, cellphones, and any other electronic device while crossing the street in New York City or other "big cities" in the state. The proposed ban follows two recent pedestrian deaths in Kruger's district where at least one is said to be the result of a person "listening to his iPod." We just gotta wonder: if police can't enforce jaywalking laws in NYC, how could they possibly enforce this?

Yep.

Oh, and who's feelin the new krink colors?!

Maybe they should legislate paying attention. New York is full of goddamn jackasses that are constantly running out into traffic without looking, and most of them aren't even wearing iPods. Don't put that shit on me... I'm smart enough to listen to music and not get hit by a car.

They didn't even have ipods in 1984. The worst you had to worry about back then was some Gordon Gecko motherfucker crossing the street with his kleenex box sized cell phone.

i wish my ipod wasnt so fucked up hah i should send it back but i just neglect to do so i only use the thing like twice a week anyways and the fuckin thing always falls out of my pocket somehow or gets lost id prob lose the thing walkin across the street

first airplanes, now streets?

ugh, lame. I still get away with listening to music and playing game boy on the plane while it's taking off. hahahahahaha

i heard that by next week they will require all of new york to wear velcro orthopedic shoes because sometimes laces come untied and that just causes trauma and drama for everyone involved.

fuck it just walk across the street doing the human beat box while your friend rhymes and your other friend air dj's. then have a few dudes next to you guys up rock and some kids catching airtags. and you're set.

100% hyphy ghostride the whip hiphop

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now