KRS ONE IS CRAZY B.

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listen to KRS every once in a while. I've seen him live, dude gets the crowd pumped

But then every once in a while in between songs he just breaks down for like 20 minutes and talks about philosophy, hiphop on Mars, how it wasn't Christianity that saved us, it was Jesus' first 12"

Dude takes shit too far

krsone.jpg

"No one is capable of taking hip hop to where I see it going. I have a divine mission. I have come out of the universe to get this shit together. But for now I have to set up for the true messiah to come. I’m more like John the Baptist. I’m proclaiming the word. The closest is Nas. I’m training Nas to be that leader."

"Oh, Nas is 'the one.' But you want to talk about someone caught between the CEO world and the movement -- Nas has issues. He’s in the hood, Queensbridge projects, he’s gotta keep it real with the fellas. Then he picks up the phone and talks with me discussing NASA and the universe and hip hop’s role on Mars. When I asked him, 'Nas I want you to speak at NASA,' he hung up the phone on me. He couldn’t take it. He called me back an hour later saying, 'Yo, man. I’m sorry man. Yo, man. Yo, you just too much man. I had to take a breather.' I said, 'Stop being afraid. It’s just a building. You go and you talk and you leave.' But he wants the training. He’s interested in the training and he’s not afraid. It’s just I’m a crazy guy."

Hewas all about impowerment to black people, but i believe that all of his thoughts on rising up clouded his brain and he lost his sense of reality and just started talkin that crazy'hip-hop on mars' shit. His D.I.G.I.T.A.L greatest hits C.D. was awesome. On the real though KRS is like THE sickest flowmeister

ITS SAD TOO CUZ WHEN I LISTEN TO JOINTS LIKE "SPARK MAD IZM" AND "MCS ACT LIKE THEY DONT KNOW" IM LIKE "DAMN...WHY DID THIS NIGGA HAVE TO TURN RAP INTO SCIENTOLOGY?" BUT YO, NIGGAS NEED TO GIMME MONEY FOR STUDIO TIME AND/OR FREE STUDIO TIME. I GOT HALF A ZIP FOR NIGGAS HOLLA POW IN YA MOUTH!

you cant afford studio time? damn b, shits only like 14bucks an hour... you can always pack bags at keyfood or someshit to get some dollars

• 2 weeks later...
you cant afford studio time? damn b, shits only like 14bucks an hour... you can always pack bags at keyfood or someshit to get some dollars

THINGS THAT PREVENT YA BOY MERO AND JB AKA BEEZY BKA JULIO BARZ AND THE REST OF NEVA SOBA ENT FROM RECORDING IN A STUDIO

>NIGGAS DONT WANT TO PAY, THE WAY I SEE IT, NIGGAS ARE MAKING CLASSIC EARTH SHATTERING MUSIC B. NIGGAS SHOULD BE HAPPY WE EVEN IN YOUR TRASH ASS STUDIO.

>ENGINEERS ARE PUSSIES

>THEY DONT LET NIGGAS SMOKE WEED & DUST IN THE STUDIO

>THEY DONT LET BEEZY PUNCH IN 8000 TIMES LIKE HE WANTS TO

>A NORMAL STUDIO SESSION WITH YOUR BOY IS LIKE 6 HOURS, AND THATS A SHORT ONE. SO YOU DO THE MATH WIZ. I AINT BALLIN LIKE THAT, EVEN THOUGH I AM, YOU DIG?

>BEFORE I PACK BAGS AT KEY FOOD I'LL PACK BAGS WITH NOSE FOOD AND RISK JAIL TIME.