ETCHBATH=FUCKED UP HANDS

Abracadabra

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

there are some seriously retarded people out there. They fuckin trust girlscouts to use etch, and some grown motherfuckers cant handle the shit. wow. My ex had a troop. a buncha 11 year old girls managed to not fuck themselves up, and make some very beautiful designs on some glass mugs, and mirrors. I even ended up with a very elegant monogrammed mirror. absolutely lovely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
man if you get some of that shit on your hands you gotta be an idiot to leave it there ive never goten shit like that and its gotten all over my hands shit i would eat that shit with my tacos what you know about etch hot sauce....and some limon to top it jajaja. nah for reals though it burns but never like that. one night i was hitting a bill board and just when i finished i was coming the down the fucker and a punk ass rent a pig came up from behind with his mace and flash light i took off running and hoped a fence i must have broke my marker and that stuff got all over my leg at first its was cool. by the time we got to the car it was burning like a motha i had to take my pants off and stop at a gas station to rinse my friends were laughing there asses off jajaaj memories

nigga this is nothing, i got bagged and a mop full of etch got all over my ass. had to sit in the precinct for at least 4 hours with it burning my ass alll up. lucky i got it off in time but i had blisters on my ass for a week....... BE FUCKING CAREFUL with that shit:lol:

yeah believe that shit the etch is real nasty shit....they used it in irak for chemical war..

the ETCHBATH is just a pussy version of this shit...NORMAPUR is the raw shit and you burn youre skin for sure...you keep youre hands under running water for 15 min. and you will be cool you have a cream in de pharmacy and they have to make it specialy for this it's called

in dutch CALCIUM GLUCONAAT GEL...so take care but theres a remedy BITCHESSSSSSS!!!!:p

ONE TIME I POURED THAT SHIT IN A POT MARKER LITTLE DID I KNOW I FORGOT TO GET THE MARBLE OUT AND WHEN I CLOSED THE WHOLE THING THE FUCKING MARKER GOT REAL HOT AND SHIT AND I WAS LIKE OMG WTF WHY IS IT SO WARM? TOOK IT OUT MY POCKET AND NEXT THING U KNOW I TOOK THE TOP OFF AND A WHOLE MINI CLOUD OF SMOKE WAS FUMING UP SHIT WAS WILD....NEVER MESSED WITH IT EVER SINCE..ONLY TO HIT METAL SURFACES TO STAIN EM IS THE SHIZZ..I GOT THAT SHIT ON ME PLENTY OF TIMES BUT NEVER HAVE I GOTTEN BURNED OR NOTHING,,,BUT ONE TIME I DID...I HAD A BIT ON MY PINKY FROM THE NIGHT AND BY MORNING IT WAS VERY ITCHY AND RED...WASHED IT OFF AND HOURS LATER IT WENT AWAY,,,,

• 3 years later...