Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ETCHBATH=FUCKED UP HANDS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to be really stupid and not read the previous posts properly that picture was found by googling hand burn and choosing one at random, to try and illustrate a point but it seems, to have flown nay soared over the last couple of posters heads

all that etch bath burn shit is weak its all bullshit kids they were probly fucking with something else like acid sovents n shit i got that shit on lots of times when i fill them up n i never get burned nor lose my skin but who knows maybe im etch batherris proof:lol:

^^^^^^you couldnt be more wrong, water will spread the burn and if anything will only delude the etch, if you were to neutralize the acids that areburning you on the other hand then you can wash and scrub your hands until there is no possible way that any of that etch is left

he's right. tap water = bad for acid burns, but dude...if we're talking about neutralizing; use bakingsoda (it's a base) ...this is just speculation of course. I've never done it.

A base would cancel out or nuetralize the acid solution (titration, sucka!).

Use baking soda and a bit of water (just enough to make it a solution) and pour it directly on the burn. THEN flush with water.

JUST HYPOTHESIZING BASED ON OTHER TYPES OF ACIDIC BURNS, so test it out first...before you burn yourself :p

disclaimer: not liable for your fuck-ups (:lol: )

dont use etch this is what will happen to your hands

BURN02.jpg

man if you get some of that shit on your hands you gotta be an idiot to leave it there ive never goten shit like that and its gotten all over my hands shit i would eat that shit with my tacos what you know about etch hot sauce....and some limon to top it jajaja. nah for reals though it burns but never like that. one night i was hitting a bill board and just when i finished i was coming the down the fucker and a punk ass rent a pig came up from behind with his mace and flash light i took off running and hoped a fence i must have broke my marker and that stuff got all over my leg at first its was cool. by the time we got to the car it was burning like a motha i had to take my pants off and stop at a gas station to rinse my friends were laughing there asses off jajaaj memories

man if you get some of that shit on your hands you gotta be an idiot to leave it there ive never goten shit like that and its gotten all over my hands shit i would eat that shit with my tacos what you know about etch hot sauce....and some limon to top it jajaja. nah for reals though it burns but never like that. one night i was hitting a bill board and just when i finished i was coming the down the fucker and a punk ass rent a pig came up from behind with his mace and flash light i took off running and hoped a fence i must have broke my marker and that stuff got all over my leg at first its was cool. by the time we got to the car it was burning like a motha i had to take my pants off and stop at a gas station to rinse my friends were laughing there asses off jajaaj memories

as ive said a number of times thats not an etch burn, is everyone on here fucking retarded?? i got that image by googgling hand burn. fuks sake

You guys know flouride is bad to swallow right? Etch is hydroflouric acid its really highly corrosive flouride like from toothpaste.

So think about how much of it is in toothpaste or mouthwash and your told to seek poison control for swallowing that.

Now imagine that in a much higher concentration? Etch to me is like tagging schools or churches or houses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrofluoric_acid

as ive said a number of times thats not an etch burn, is everyone on here fucking retarded?? i got that image by googgling hand burn. fuks sake

well you had to confuse everybody by posting a firework burn pic on and anti-etch thread. i know you were trying to make a point but people are stupid and dont usually get shit like that. the register it as etch pic thread, ecth pic. people are dumbasses, dont take it personnely.