ETCHBATH=FUCKED UP HANDS

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont use etch this is what will happen to your hands

BURN02.jpg

man if you get some of that shit on your hands you gotta be an idiot to leave it there ive never goten shit like that and its gotten all over my hands shit i would eat that shit with my tacos what you know about etch hot sauce....and some limon to top it jajaja. nah for reals though it burns but never like that. one night i was hitting a bill board and just when i finished i was coming the down the fucker and a punk ass rent a pig came up from behind with his mace and flash light i took off running and hoped a fence i must have broke my marker and that stuff got all over my leg at first its was cool. by the time we got to the car it was burning like a motha i had to take my pants off and stop at a gas station to rinse my friends were laughing there asses off jajaaj memories

man if you get some of that shit on your hands you gotta be an idiot to leave it there ive never goten shit like that and its gotten all over my hands shit i would eat that shit with my tacos what you know about etch hot sauce....and some limon to top it jajaja. nah for reals though it burns but never like that. one night i was hitting a bill board and just when i finished i was coming the down the fucker and a punk ass rent a pig came up from behind with his mace and flash light i took off running and hoped a fence i must have broke my marker and that stuff got all over my leg at first its was cool. by the time we got to the car it was burning like a motha i had to take my pants off and stop at a gas station to rinse my friends were laughing there asses off jajaaj memories

as ive said a number of times thats not an etch burn, is everyone on here fucking retarded?? i got that image by googgling hand burn. fuks sake

You guys know flouride is bad to swallow right? Etch is hydroflouric acid its really highly corrosive flouride like from toothpaste.

So think about how much of it is in toothpaste or mouthwash and your told to seek poison control for swallowing that.

Now imagine that in a much higher concentration? Etch to me is like tagging schools or churches or houses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrofluoric_acid

as ive said a number of times thats not an etch burn, is everyone on here fucking retarded?? i got that image by googgling hand burn. fuks sake

well you had to confuse everybody by posting a firework burn pic on and anti-etch thread. i know you were trying to make a point but people are stupid and dont usually get shit like that. the register it as etch pic thread, ecth pic. people are dumbasses, dont take it personnely.

Etchbath MAY BE dangerous. I dunno. BUT, from this site http://www.glass-etching-kits.com/etching_supplies_orders.htm I don't think it is as dangerous as some people on this forum say. On this site, they say you can use a "30 seconds etching cream" WITHOUT any protective gear and it is perfectly safe....now, I repeat that I dunno shit about it, but a quick research got me to this site...now have your own thoughts about it...just showin' you something...

dam i bought some of this shit on ebay when i was like, 14, didnt come with any sort of warning or anything whatsoever, i used it like a normal marker until it got shit and i poured it away.

Never realised this could have happened fuck etch ill stick to glass paper and china!

"Due to low dissociation constant, HF can penetrate tissues quickly like a small non-polar particle. Hydrofluoric acid which comes into direct contact with the fingers can severely damage or destroy the tissue underneath the nail without causing any damage to the nail itself. It is this ability to cause little harm to outer tissues but considerable harm to inner tissues which can produce dangerous delays in treatment of hydrofluoric acid exposure. Once the pain starts, it is out of proportion to the burns produced. Patients often describe the feeling as if they have struck their fingers with a hammer. HF that penetrates under the skin causes later development of painful ulcers, which heal slowly."

i know somebody who drank this by accident. according to what he told me, he was drunk, and they were catching etch tags with those foam-brushes (that you can get at hardware or art stores), by dipping it in to a cup filled with etch. they had etch in a big gulp cup. later that night, he grabbed the big gulp (drunk), thinking it was soda, and took a swig of it. next thing you know, he's coughing up blood and had to go to the hospital. this was a couple years ago. i thought it was something he recovered from, but i remember at this party a few months back he was complaining about his throat while he was eating something. he said sometimes it flares up. whenever i talk to him on the phone, he coughs periodically. i thought it was just a cold at first but he's been doing it ever since i've known him.

well they used vinegar to neutralize the burn from sodium hydroxide/lye(which is base not an aicd believe me buddy i'm not a complete idiot) in fight club, so i was just hopin buddy. you didn't need to get all chemistry major homo on us. if someone has the desire to etch i'm sure they will do it anway.

• 2 weeks later...