ETCHBATH=FUCKED UP HANDS

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are supposed to stick your dick in the bottle and pee in it before you put it in a marker... I am pretty sure that makes it so that you will never get a etch burn again....

Nice flicks... seriously.... nice...

be careful with this shit folks, it's no joke. this is what happens when etch attacks

attaque20acide20flurohyuj7.jpg

etchgb9.jpg

photos courtesy of the good folks at whatyouwrite

this is nonsence i got etch on me a million times i bet everyone else who uses etch did too, this guy had to leave it in a cup full of etch for liek an hour for that to maybe look the way it does...

this is nonsence i got etch on me a million times i bet everyone else who uses etch did too, this guy had to leave it in a cup full of etch for liek an hour for that to maybe look the way it does...

unless you're using pussy ass mad diluted shit?

if you're mixing your own etch then i'd say it was completely plausable to get burned as bad as them flicks.

didnt u guys see fightclub

water on a chemical burn makes it worst

you gotta neutralize that shit

yeah good thing this isnt fight club then... the best way keep your hand from turning into raw meat is to stick it under running water right after you get the etch on your skin

i have legitimate training in the use of this shit

^^^^^^you couldnt be more wrong, water will spread the burn and if anything will only delude the etch, if you were to neutralize the acids that areburning you on the other hand then you can wash and scrub your hands until there is no possible way that any of that etch is left