Lady Sovereign

soupBDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its all about spunky urban hip-hop divas, some characteristics include

-backtalking

-smacking bubble gum

-those shitty high heel things

-those shitty pants that bunch up around those shitty heels

-shitty hair like the bitch above

-hoop earings

-being spotted at poetry slams and other whack shit

-having boyfriends wiht clout in the "hip hop world"

-smacking gum while backtalking

-not realizing that their style is ugly as fuck

Your all clowns. The UK is way ahead, always has been.

a bold statement indeed, so you mean to say rappers like dizzee fagscal and "streets" or whatever are way ahead of biggie or other comprable artists? that england has ALWAYS been ahead in an industry they didnt INVENT? thats like us saying the U.S. is way ahead at drivning on the wrong side of the road.... SHUT THE FUCK UP!

This pretty much rebutts your whole arguement but please feel free to prove me wrong later.

http://www.ukhh.com/features/articles/will_ukhiphop_blow_up/index2.html

This is a blatant example of message board faggotry, I could also Google 'whats wrong with US hip hop' or other similar combination of words until I found something that was supportive of my argument.

This is a blatant example of message board faggotry, I could also Google 'whats wrong with US hip hop' or other similar combination of words until I found something that was supportive of my argument.

No you're right I couldve gave out my own opinions and another couple of facts about why UK hip hop is still behind and not progressing but that link pretty much summed up what i was going to say about it so i did the old copy and paste-o. Americans are lazy and you cant argue with that.

Oh and also you could've googled whats wrong with US hip hop but didn't. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have hit as many search results as the latter. Anyways enough of this debate cause BFIM proved you wrong as well. Now onto lady S being a complete jackass

aaaaaaaaaaaarggggggggggggghhhhh

how many times do we have to go over this??

as stated sov isnt hip hop. neither is dizzee, the streets orlethal b.

to the twat who said UKHH didnt work cos of our "limey accents". mate you can not get away with saying this shit when your country provides us with people like Nelly, Chingy, Lil Jon (YEAHHHHHHHH!!!), Paul Wall, Chamillionaire and pretty much the enitre Dirty South. Some of the shit which comes out of thier mouths is completely un understandable.

on another point, all you yanks NEED to realise that the USA doesnt run things anymore. much like graff, you lot started it but other nations have embraced it and turned it into their own. face it, USHH is weak. isnt 50 the biggest selling rapper? what does that say?

hip hop is no longer a US thing. its international and as such in my opinions all heads should support thier sub culture.

wow.. all those "hip hop" "artists" you described are not "hip-hop" nor "artists" .. they are all that is commercial, cooperate and terrible. If you are basing American Hip Hop off of those MTV Jocks, you're missing it.

i agree.. beats and rhymes are not a "US" thing or a "UK" thing.. it should be an international thing.