letters from jail

PLEZO1SON

people go to jail. writers go to jail. urban fit in. all from last year about this time. these are the "best" letters i sent to my girl, at that time. so.........we all know jesus is found in jail. we all know yur girl is your main support system while do'n time.:D ..........

post em if you have them........FOR ALL OUR BROTHERS ON LOCK.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo plezo nice shit i haven't been locked up, but am in the military service and i know how it feels to be away from those you love specially wifey, the whole time i was in iraq and afghanistan i used do whole books for my girl, and all my boys used to ask me to shit for their girls....

what level of security were you locked up in? my brothers in there right now but the only thing he was allowed to write with was a blue pen nothing else. he drew some shit for me but its somewhere in the crib..dont know where it went

yeah i was in max, 1 man cells, the grard behind glass locked down 14 hous a day. had to rub my 8 colored pencils on the ground to sharpen them, ask to do any thing. but these are just the better ones. you can buy one for a soup and a chip:D

• 2 weeks later...