these just arrived in my mailbox from france

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, they're great. the new management are doing a really good job with it. the format's great, nice and thick, clean design, large photos, good quality graffiti, nothing i've seen on the internet, consistent releases. XG and UP are my two favorite magazines. i need a hook up at UP, cos now that tower's shut i can't get it around here

lucky you they are like $36 in sydney!

Only $20 in melbournio. I came accross an issue in a record shop, damn good as far as graffito magazines go. I can see photos of peoples stuff on a zillion websites, interviews and shit like that are what make a mag good in my opinion.

What issue are they up to now?

the new XG is really different from the past, the original team sold the name to a spanish editor to avoid french prosecutions..., now the SNCF and RATP (french railway companies) lost their trial the french trains and subways are back... after a blackout of five years...

XG is not better or worst, it's just different... now with internet it's not the same thing that in the past... when graffiti magazines were "underground" no pub,etc.... now you can buy them in the corner shop... different times.... like everything in graffiti

but honestly i miss the old style...:huh:

NumriserMedium.jpg