July 2007, BEST MONTH EVER.

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That trailer does look pretty fucking awesome. But really, when was the last time someone made a movie with this much hype that didn't turn out to be a huge letdown?

You just gotta be aware of what to expect. I know for a fact that this movie has at least 4-5 HUGE action set pieces that simply cannot suck no matter how hard Michael Bay tries. That is ALL I'm looking forward to. I could care less if the dialogue/plot is even remotely decent, which I'm sure it probably won't be.

• 1 month later...

this month is hurting.... i lost 1000$ in poker and cant shake this cough ive had for like 3 weeks.... but i had a good saturday...went to an open bar party with Kim Bassinger, drank Hennesy and cranbeerries all night... than capped it off by bringing home a 19 year old cutie... she was aight... like 6.5-7... who am i kidding, im not calling her back....... im borred cant sleep, whens its gonna stop raining.... i got maaaad cans, and everyone else see,ed to have quit graffiti... i need a car

chow

hahaha i cant wait

you just know theres gunna be a line of 30 yr olds waiting to see the transformer movie among the little annoying brats who just jumped on the band wagon like everyone else

mofuckas

and ill be spit buttery popcorn on them lil fuckers if they be talking during the movie.