So Thee Buffmonster.....

WhereEaglesDare

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if someone goes to a party and spends all night annoying the hottest girl, then gives her roofies and fucks her, am i 'jealous' for thinking that was the wrong way to get some pussy?

dude sucks and deserves a brick through the face for dick riding graff with the same faggoted gimmick that everyone else is doing.

'oh man, i'm gonna make this easily recognizable iconic image then put it all over. graff is too limited, this is really going to express my views on society and culture...it's gonna be groundbreaking'. yeah....'groundbreaking'...just like the 80 kids in fucking paper chase that trade their gay ass stickers with eachother.

Mmmm, I dunno about that Theo....i think there was more than just that.

but Revok DID go apeshit over something duder said

that was the most recent thing. but revok described it as being three main things:

first what angered him was buff monster going over a couple people's bombs with wheatpastes

second, was buff monster putting up the "don't do graffiti" things

third it was this article

plus word of mouth among graff heads and "street art" heads around LA is that he's somewhat condescending and arrogant. that might also play a role. maybe revok met him and got that vibe too.

some have told me he's a nice dude though. and a couple graff heads chill with him too. so whatever.

i guess the only thing street art has over graffiti is that it is more socially acceptable, and so some douche that is able to draw circles in illustrator has a greater chance of making a living off his work than a real graffiti artist. it is a bullshit fact of life, but its true

26479368_afdeff62c0_b.jpg

I have a buffmonster sticker I took off a light pole a few years back .... However I could give a shit either way on this tool.

The Drown sticker is something that caught me ... that guy was one of the first writers in my city when he had a diffrent name. I used to skate with him in the 80's and looked up to his ups when I started writing .... I never thought anything he did would end up on 12oz ....even if its just a shitty sticker in a thread talking shit on Buffmonster.