So Thee Buffmonster.....

WhereEaglesDare

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that dude's kinda in hot water here in l.a. over recent statements he made about graffiti, among a past history of other things.

revok has labeled him "graffiti adversary #1" (in his quotes). supposedly a lot of people are gonna cap (and continue to cap) all of his stuff.

i thought about capping buff monster too, but then i thought naw. a lot of people are just bullying him because he's an easy target. and joining in on the side just because they have the power shift in their favor is not what i'm about. i've seen the dude, there is nothing intimidating about him. although people i know tell me he's extremely arrogant and condescending, he's never said anything to me or about me personally so i have nothing against him. i'll just watch everything unfold on its own. :sigh:

I found a picture of him on google but didn;t know whether it was prudent to post or not.

When I was on myspace I messaged him asking why he would get near-top billing at an art show when all i saw was one tiny ass painting of his tucked in a corner.

he said something to the effect of "well, fame can offer up anything it wants to people and you're free to take it or leave it"

omar, like him or not, has a place in the history of graffiti that pretty much none of you will ever be able to even come close to touching.

i don't really care for him at all, but he's been around and did his thing.

buff monster on the other hand...i fully support mindless hate when it comes to this dude, to the point of advocating smacking him when you see him just on principal. actually, i pretty much hate anyone who uses illustrator to do their 'art', so i hope they all get aids in their ass.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
omar, like him or not, has a place in the history of graffiti that pretty much none of you will ever be able to even come close to touching.

damn dude, and you tell people that they have no insight to future goals.....I happen to know that some people on here are pretty on point when it comes to teh graffing and dancing and maybe might become the "next big hype"

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I was going to wait for moderator go-ahead to post dudes flick but fuck it, I came up on it on google. I figure since it was on google it's public knowledge anyway. if not, then feel free to take it down

83775d88fcf17f8548da4d3a591bf6a1.jpg

Dude I think I beat this guy in CounterStrike once....he was such a n00b

UPDATE

So yeah, i copped that shit off the pole. Homeboy thought screws and bondo was going to keep enterprising minds from prevailing but...

...cr cr cr crrrrrrrrrrrrack!

So now i have a bonafide piece of "street art" chilling on my desk.

Pics tonight

personally i would throw it in the trash!!!

....has one of his spray cans nailed to a telephone pole near my work.

I was thinking of taking a claw hammer and prying it off on my lunch break, then sell it on EBAY to make some money for the weekend,

Thoughts?

heres the "thoughts" dump a pint of paint on it and write fag down the pole.

I think you've really got a little thing for dude because if you looked him up enough to get a picture of him you'd also realize none of his shit is going for more than 50 bucks.

Uh no. I see tshirts going for 50 dollars. This is an original piece of work (crap) done by him...

The dude is a fag but I'm willing to bet homedude can get more than 50 bucks for it.