"Dude, you gotta go, my GF is coming home."

WhereEaglesDare

I have a friend, we'll call him Bill....okay, cool.

Anyways, Bill is a decent guy, we have good times hanging out, getting into trouble, hitting up bars, taco truck at 3 a.m. etc....

But he has a gf and this chick monoplizes dudes times like nobodies business. It's like he never has time to go out and do shit once she is off work. We'll be hanging out at his house and all of a sudden he gets a call..

"Oh dude, that was my gf. She's coming home soon so, yeah, you need to leave soon."

I think that's kinda fucked up.

I understand that a guy has to have time alone with his gf and I have never been one to overstay my welcome but c'mon here.....what fuckin' harm is it going to do anyone if she comes home and we all hang out for a bit? Is me being around for 10-15 minutes after she gets in the door going to affect their relationship?

Does anyone else have a friend whose old lady hates all of his friends including you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why dont you just get your own asian chick and double date

Impossible!

Bill's gf is white and bitchy....the apothesis of everything i find unattractive about white girls as far as attitude and possessiveness goes.

Bill has a thing for asian girls like I do. I think bringing an asian chick around would piss her off.

obviously hes doing things that he doesnt want to do infront of his girl. shit like this happens when u meet a girl and arent totally honest with her about your lifestyle. you start getting pussy on the reg with said girl and you dont want to upset this by showing her that you are a beer drinking weed smoking slob.

Man, i've been trying.

I keep telling him "Dude, me and you need to dip to San Francisco some night, i'll take you out to some bars covered with the who's who of SF graffiti, we'll pick up on some girls, I'll treat you to booze...whadday say?"

What all my other guy friends would say: "Hell yes!"

What he says: "I'll have to see what's going on with my gf first"

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Man, i've been trying.

I keep telling him "Dude, me and you need to dip to San Francisco some night, i'll take you out to some bars covered with the who's who of SF graffiti, we'll pick up on some girls, I'll treat you to booze...whadday say?"

What all my other guy friends would say: "Hell yes!"

What he says: "I'll have to see what's going on with my gf first"

Your friend needs these....serious

bullballs_red.jpg

nothings worse then dudes that act like complete pussies when their old lady is around, like they act completely different when shes rolling.

Hes an insecure homo if hes worried she won't like him if shes sees you guys throwing haymakers and tags up in some bar dude!

I let it al out there in the first few weeks, if she runs she runs I get another one

im just saying lens, dont get your special edition tyra banks retirement panties in a bunch. its entirely possible that dude just enjoys his girl more than you and wants to chill with her. or hes giving excuses because he wants you to bounce. or hes pussy whipped. i was just giving that other opinion that so many seem to not take into account on this messageboard.