morals

SersOne-NRS

does anyone in here have morals....i mean like feel bad when they do graf in certain situations....i did for about a day then i saw some sick ass piece and said "fuck that"....but like does anyone stay away from little buisnesses and shit cause they cant afford to have graf on there walls or do you just not give a fuck?? i wont do churches or homes, but other then that it dosent really matter to me....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

morals in graffiti is important, study your enviroment there are plces that just shouldnt be hit, check what the building is that your gonna hit, know that if your hitting a government building the fines will be higher..

know that hitting a bridge on cp property can carry huge ass fines.

hitting a mom and pop buisness is bad for buisness...ah morals..

Originally posted by seeking innocence

discussion number eleven thousand four hundred eighty six about this played out topic. does it matter? paint what you want...

took the words right out of my mouth. besides, most vandal squads remove graffiti for free, so does it really matter if its a mom or pop store or a bridge?

its up to you i guess

-cdz

Guest imported_b0b

Like Min said in Style Wars "graffiti is rude". Whilst if you feel strongly about something, live by that. But don't worry about others.

graffiti is graffiti.....but i do say this, most go by it too.

DO NOT HIT CHURCHES

DO NOT HIT SCHOOLS

DO NOT HIT POLICE STATIONS

DO NOT HIT GOVERMENT BUILDINGS/PROPERTY

DO NOT HIT ANYTHING OTHER THAT FR8S IN MY YARD

DO NOT HIT HOUSES

Everything else is free game

I don't scribe, or use that etching solution. I don't condemn other writers for doing it, because everyone has to drawn the line and set their own limits for themselves and no one else.

I just condemn toys for making my neighborhood hot, and yeah, ruining fr8 yards - fuck those little bastards with no patience or control making things more difficult for us!

i wouldnt do a business unless it was like a huge corporation or something i think anyone who does churches should be shot schools are bad unless its a high school to college homes are bad unless like you do a tag with raid in there lawn to a person you dont like that would be soo funny

Archived