Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CELT

I Hate Working Outside Thread

Good old Cleveland being it's typicial bitch self . It's -25* w/ windchill right now . I work 3rd shift so it's usually at it's coldest from 12PM-7AM . Anyone else work outside from the Midwest , East Coast ? :snowman:

Well $14.25/hr ain't too bad for almost 7 years now . :) No illegals here , but plenty of crackheads that work for other vendors and such that make half what I make . lolz .

It's funny working so close to the tracks and a yard . Across the highway I see a lot of local and out of town work go by .

i work outside in th oilfield in northern Alberta.. coldest ive worked in is -45... shitty thing is that the weather changes from that to warm and we get freezing rain which makes things hell.

Guest spectr

14.25 after 7 years? man.. you better get a dope benefits package for working through weather like that... seriously man...

I started at 9.00/hr , and I have great medical/dental . Not too mention being able to fly to places for free . 401K is dollar for dollar so it's not too bad . A monkey could be trained to do what I do . lol :)

quit bitchin I live in Boston and its cold but I'm still just wearing a sweatshirt so give me my damn trophy.

Baaaaawstan . :lol: Yeah it's mad wicked cold there on the Atlantic .

I started at 9.00/hr , and I have great medical/dental . Not too mention being able to fly to places for free . 401K is dollar for dollar so it's not too bad . A monkey could be trained to do what I do . lol :)

Do you work at an airport?

I just finished weekend work for court shit was mad laborious i had to dig a 5 foot hole one day it was mad shitty the weather wasnt that bad tho

khed today I was a fucking FREEZING ridin the T but luckily I got some heat in the comfort of a mistress who knows how to heat me right up

Guest spectr

ah luggage... well with the medical and dental then its worth it... jobs with good benefits are definitely worth it.. though if you have a option other then 401k I would take it...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now