if i could do it all over again

seeking

Pretty soon you can just hijack a plane and fly there yourself.

Are you gonna be a commercial pilot or just a regular one? My cousin is going for his commercial licence, and it is costing like $60000Au or something crazy like that.

Your education will pay dividends, you will soon see.

yeh im paying close to $80,000 [aud] all up. Also going for my commercial pilots license.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck man, I bet pilots get mad pussy.

Man, if I was a pilot I'd have 10 times the fun your mates would have on their single Eurotrip.

Just imagine, hot women around all day, beign in a different country every few hours. How sick would that be??

I just hope you have earnt your 'brown wings' before taking to the sky!!!

I'm all about the "what if"s but that is the main thing that slows me down. The constant regret, or wishing.

If there is somethig you wish you did. Do it. Anyone who says you can't is a mindless zombie.*

*Unless what you wish you did was something totaly insane. Then you should probably take their advise, gets some meds and just go to Jamaica.

i met some med school students. I talked to one of them for a while. This is better done in dialogue format.

PRE DR: Being a doctor is easy

ME: Oh yeah? Wasnt it a lot of school though

PRE DR: Yeah but being a doctor is 80% memorized knowledge and only 10% of actually doing things.

ME: At least you arent a mathmetician.

my incredible wit was lost on this guy

later he was talking about how awesome it was when he used a vaccuum to suck a baby out of a vagina and the babies head started taking the shape of the vacuum end so it looked like a cone head.

Fuck man, I bet pilots get mad pussy.

Man, if I was a pilot I'd have 10 times the fun your mates would have on their single Eurotrip.

Just imagine, hot women around all day, beign in a different country every few hours. How sick would that be??

I just hope you have earnt your 'brown wings' before taking to the sky!!!

I fucking hope so. I'll be flying stunt planes that can pull 12g by the end of the year cant wait