if i could do it all over again

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naw, i did not go to med school.

i didn't technically graduate high school.

i did get an EMT license a couple years ago, which i suppose is the first step on the road to being a dr. it was pretty basic stuff, but i finished in the top of my class without even trying.

i pick things up easily, i just tend to have very little interest in persuing them further.

if i could do it all over though, i would.

and yes rental, i'd have come to CA too. one of the guys was out of the shop (in philly actually) so i couldnt take any time off. you know i wanted to though.

I would. I took a look at one of those LSAT books and some of it was easy. Too easy, even. *Not that I'm thinking that actual law school would be less than difficult.

But I'm stuck in the blue collar world until I get my inspiration to write the Great Canadian Novel.

Wait the great canadian novel.. So its going to be about booze, drugs, sex, and hockey? Oh and I forgot about being the only people from north america that the rest of the world doesn't hate....

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I would have stayed in college instead of joining the Army.....but then I wouldnt have cool stories to tell my kids.

Oh well....its not like I didnt graduate now.