Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
paddy-undefeated

Graphic design student, looking for help

Hi. My name is paddy, im a graphic design student from Sheffield in the uk. I am currently doing some research into Graffiti and the culture around it. Specifically for this essay i am looking into other cultures and continent's interpretations on the art form. anything on you guys could provide to help me would be REALLY appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

jesus

another essay on graffiti

we do it because

a) we're bored

b) we're high

c) because we want to

for cereal now.

no more essays on graffiti

please

I do graffiti and smoke crack all day, I'm also partial to wearing parachute pants. Wanna go for a bomb and beat up some old people for their handbags?

Took me like 20 seconds. Honestly kids, lets try and help people occasionally instead of just flame. Difficult concept I know. :p

PM me, I'd like to read the paper. :ballcap:

Just look around the forums u will get loads of info on here.

Good Luck with the Essay:)

Hi. My name is piggy, im a cop from Sheffield in the uk. I am currently doing some catching of vandals. Specifically for this promotion i am looking forward to getting. anything on you guys could provide to let me know where you live what your name is and what youve done that i could arrest/fine your for would be a great help

Thanks a lot.

i re wrote it for ya buddy

I do graffiti and smoke crack all day, I'm also partial to wearing parachute pants. Wanna go for a bomb and beat up some old people for their handbags?

Ha! You said 'handbags'...(it's where I keep my hands)