do you have anything smaller?

serum

whats with retards that dont accept $50 and $100 bills?

i always say no even if i do have it. like what are you going to do refuse to sell it to me?

this shit bugs the hell out me. its money. give me my change moron.

this is primarily an american thing. ive never been asked that question in any other country ive been to.

then every time i give someone a 50 or a 100 they have to put it in the light, mark it with a marker

give me some look as if im an agent of north korea here to counterfeit the american currency.

does anyone know the rate of which businesses recieve fake money? my guess is its very low.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I remember once i was about to run out of gas.....and i had to drive to 4 different gas stations till i found one that would give me $80 in change (cause i had a $100 and wanted $20 on gas)....i was so fucking pissed cause i was about to be stranded....

on a side note....ive had people hold my 5 dollar bills to the light to check to make sure theyre real....this has happened on three different occasions....come on now...i might look ghetto...but checking a $5 bill ...thats just racist!

i was at a pizza place the other night and this fucking kid

tested every last ounce of honesty in me.... im standing at

the counter. Car running outside he obviously didnt notice

me or is stupid or didnt care but his back is turned to me

and the register is wide open. This particular place sells

5 dollar larges so he has a huge stack of 5s bundled and

ready to be put in the safe. This is on top of the drawer

but not secured. Under this it looked pretty thick with 20s

10s and even more 5s.

I stood there for probably a minute but it felt much longer

while he sat there organizing the safe. The money within

arms reach. I wouldnt have even needed to jump the

counter

That happens everywhere. No business wants to have insane amounts of cash on the register.

If someone comes with a 5000 bill, the shop goes out of change and they can't sell shit.

but that's merely the explanation, I don't like it myself. Specially at some punk ass place where they only accept cash but can't break a fucking 20€ bill

I should have my own topic about how it sucks when they hand me my change the wrong ways.

they've got two hands available, I got my purchased product(s) and the open wallet on me.

mother fucker gives me the bills with one hand and coins with the other, basically so that the bills work as a trampoline for the coins,

which motherfucker drops from one feet above my wallet hand once I got the bills.

Another way to fuck up and cause coins fly all around the place, is to make a halfpipe of the bills and balance the coins on the halfpipe.

dirty caeser isnt even real food... i dont kno what

that shit is. But the spice packs are awesome.. i put

that shit on alot of different foods. This particular

location they always blunted. Giving wrong change

laughing at nothing. eyes bloodshot red. I remember

1 time i went in there for a hot and nasty and they

fucked up like 3 times.

dirty caeser isnt even real food... i dont kno what

that shit is. But the spice packs are awesome.. i put

that shit on alot of different foods. This particular

location they always blunted. Giving wrong change

laughing at nothing. eyes bloodshot red. I remember

1 time i went in there for a hot and nasty and they

fucked up like 3 times.

i had friends that used to work there in high school.....straight up weed heads...so i know how it goes.

That happens everywhere. No business wants to have insane amounts of cash on the register.

If someone comes with a 5000 bill, the shop goes out of change and they can't sell shit.

but that's merely the explanation, I don't like it myself. Specially at some punk ass place where they only accept cash but can't break a fucking 20€ bil

if they say that, then they're lying

they have petty cash kept elsewhere so that they can change the large bills into smaller denominations

its true of all stores

your just dealing with a bunch of wankers

everyday for lunch i go to this pizza place. Two bucks for a slice of pizza and a pop. I tried paying with a 20 and this old bitch that works there had a shit fit. She started going all crazy and then walked away mumbling obsenities. Anyways to make a long story short i felt like shit and had to wait 20 minutes til she had the change for my slice, needless to say the pizza was delicious and i learned my lesson.

It's true, I know all about how your change float will be at a minimal amount as to discourage robberys.

Glad to see someone has a perspective of what it is really like, but yeah, it can be shitty as a customer to not be able to get change, and then be upsold or whatever so you can eventually buy something.