put some d's on that bitch..just bought a vespa.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure , everything has made a comeback , although dilluted . It's weird to see stores that espouse a certain culture of music's identity that can be bought . But there's always gonna be that kid that isn't with that , that's D.I.Y. and will educate themself and go from there .

Guest R@ndomH3ro
rollin2.jpg

I have this posted on my desk where everyone can enjoy it.......but its not really getting rave reviews from my office mates.

I think they hatin

vintage is the only way to go... however the stella's are pretty slick, and the new px's are cool because they have the vintage body...

by the way, checked out your moped gang... that shit looks fun. mopeds are a blast no joke.

thanks. yeah I used to have a vespa grande (moped not scooter) and man it was one of the most solid bikes I ever had but I sold it. Vespa knows how to make em. Theres a scooter club here too and we have some friendly animosity btw us. people from our clique and theirs have "crossed over" into the others realm but were cool.

SERIOUSLY THIS DESERVES A REPOST PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS GUY'S SONG

THROW A KIT ON THAT BITCH!!!http://www.myspace.com/holtgoestohollywood

what a fucking retarded statement.

mod simply means clean living in harsh circumstances.

do your homework.

mods were working class kids who focused on scooters, clothes and pills. that shit doesnt die.

stupid, dumbass, overly literal translation of a movement you obviously try so hard to emulate, yet know nothing about...