Quite possibly the greatest piece of graffiti ever... No joke.

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is to all the people talking shit (half seriously)-

FUCK YOU. Post some of your stuff and show us what you got. Or shut the fuck up.

If one of your people did this (I think this is one of Caligula's friends) you'd be singing a different tune, talking about how "Dude doesn't give a fuck, he's got his own style." OF COURSE HE DOES, that's what makes this interesting. If I want to see endless bits and doodads and connections and Montana color schemes, there's a million 18 year olds who can do that now. Old news.

PS- A lot of you probably wear tight pants and messenger bags, but are too afraid to admit that here because you don't want your e-thug status to suffer. So don't front like you don't. I know a lot of writers (how ever many you know, triple that number), and 3 out of every 4 of them look like hipsters. Fact.

This is to all the people talking shit (half seriously)-

FUCK YOU. Post some of your stuff and show us what you got. Or shut the fuck up.

If one of your people did this (I think this is one of Caligula's friends) you'd be singing a different tune, talking about how "Dude doesn't give a fuck, he's got his own style." OF COURSE HE DOES, that's what makes this interesting. If I want to see endless bits and doodads and connections and Montana color schemes, there's a million 18 year olds who can do that now. Old news.

PS- A lot of you probably wear tight pants and messenger bags, but are too afraid to admit that here because you don't want your e-thug status to suffer. So don't front like you don't. I know a lot of writers (how ever many you know, triple that number), and 3 out of every 4 of them look like hipsters. Fact.

sad but true. bit of advice, never meet your heros. they end up hipster art snobs. fact.

Woah man, lets go play some Wii or something, let you relax.

I'm good. I just get sick of hearing a bunch of 18 year old suburban kids who've never walked a real route in their life (i.e solo white boy ghetto missions with lots of paint and high as fuck on a Saturday night) telling me what rocks and what sucks cocks.

Granted, these look like pretty chill spots. The point is, he's doing his own thing, and graffiti would be a hell of a lot more interesting if everybody weren't copying (oh, I meant INFLUENCED BY, my bad) what someone did three thousand miles away and saying it's some new hot original shit they just made up.

I break people down about this stuff in person too, so don't think I'm all over this one dude nuts. I see people trying to show me some "all new next level steez" that I've seen a million times before and pointing out exactly where they got this or that in their mix. And they hate it, but shit...there's only so many ways to write on a fucking wall.

And I won't deny that I borrow ideas and cop letters from time to time. I even wear tight pants and wear a messenger bag. OH SHI-