Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Harvey Wallbanger

I'm broke, but it's okay 'cuz I've got a sugar momma.

I just got back from visiting her new office, and she's got windows overlooking Times Square and the Hudson. You could even see New Jersey if you wanted to, but I blocked it with my hand and pretended it wasn't there.

She also sprinkles ground up diamond dust on most of her food.

moneybags.PNG

I think I'm going to start dressing like this from now on. Only with nicer shoes.

Diamond dust, when inhaled lodges in the bronchioles (tiny fleshy air sacks in our lungs).

Since diamonds are so dense, the edges do not dull and retain their sharpness and continue cutting and cutting and cutting into the lungs eventually resulting in massive internal bleeding and death.

Surgery is not an option since the slivers are so small and CANNOT be removed.

You are guaranteed a slow and painful death.

Diamond dust, when inhaled lodges in the bronchioles (tiny fleshy air sacks in our lungs).

Since diamonds are so dense, the edges do not dull and retain their sharpness and continue cutting and cutting and cutting into the lungs eventually resulting in massive internal bleeding and death.

Surgery is not an option since the slivers are so small and CANNOT be removed.

You are guaranteed a slow and painful death.

you have no idea what you're talking about, or do you? hmmm...

yeah, call me cheap, that doesn't change the fact that you are a washed up 30 yr old.

wait, not even that, you have to actually BE something in order to get washed up.

^^^

oh kid, you're funny,

I know all about you...seriously, do you even know how to treat a woman or do you just mooch off of'em like a mother fucker? Yeah, i thought so.

You're in no position to say ANYTHING.

^^^

oh kid, you're funny,

I know all about you...seriously, do you even know how to treat a woman or do you just mooch off of'em like a mother fucker? Yeah, i thought so.

You're in no position to say ANYTHING.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right, back on thee track

How did you meet this girl?

Does she have friends?

Do you have to take your shoes off at her place?

What does she bankroll? Food, gas, clothing, electronics?

Asian? White? Black?

We've actually been together for udd long. And it's my house, and yes you have to take your shoes off.

She has lots of friends. No, most of them are not asian. And she's flying me to Puerto Rico for my birfday next week, even though I don't deserve it.

*And she just got home from work, so I'm going to crack a bottle of wine and get to fuckin'.

iComo perritos!

congrats. you should hook hesh up with one of her friends. you guys would probably get along famously.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now