Hablemos español.

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bueno yo estoy aquí medio arrebatao y con un hangover de tres pares 'e cojones y no se si acabar de ver Capote o ponerme a ver Timecode, que suena más tripiosa. Se supone que vaya a un BBQ a las 6:00, pero yo me siento to' jodío y no sé si voy a llegarle. Puñeta qué rico son los sábados, cuando lo único por lo que me tengo que preocupar es si ir a un BBQ o no.

Bueno yo estoy aquí medio arrebatao y con un hangover de tres pares 'e cojones y no se si acabar de ver Capote o ponerme a ver Timecode, que suena más tripiosa. Se supone que vaya a un BBQ a las 6:00, pero yo me siento to' jodío y no sé si voy a llegarle. Puñeta qué rico son los sábados, cuando lo único por lo que me tengo que preocupar es si ir a un BBQ o no.

O RLMTE?

I can just about understand mamerro's post.

it's only taken me 4 fucking months to pass an elementry level spanish exam. hooray for me.

they said learning spanish would be easy

THEY LIED

spanish in argentina was weird for me.....because they dont speak it like the mexicans here in the u.s. do.....they use vosotros instead of nosotros and shit!

spanish in argentina was weird for me.....because they dont speak it like the mexicans here in the u.s. do.....they use vosotros instead of nosotros and shit!

ustedes instead of vosotros

vos instead of tu

also argentina's the only place in the spanish speaking world where "ll" is pronounced "sh", so llegar is pronounced shegar, etc.

ustedes instead of vosotros

vos instead of tu

also argentina's the only place in the spanish speaking world where "ll" is pronounced "sh", so llegar is pronounced shegar, etc.

oh yeah....thats right.....they said vos instead of tu.....and vosotros instead of ustedus...thats what i meant...i liked argentina....except the fact that all the girls were kinda stuck upish.