ATTENTION 12OZ DESTRUCTION LEAGUE

mindvapors

ATTENTION 12OZ DESTRUCTION LEAGUE!

Got this from over at Digg.com (if you missed the original thread here, go get caught up):

Howie "Moron" Carr writes an incredibly misinformed and racist piece about one of the men arrested for the ATHF 'bomb' scare yesterday in Boston, taking stabs at everybody who likes ATHF, making remarks about the man's race, and cementing his place as one of the stupidest, most out of touch "journalists" working in American news today.

This article seriously angered me: http://news.bostonherald.com/columnists/view.bg?articleid=180462

NOW FOR YOUR PART, HE HAS HIS OWN RADIO CALL-IN SHOW.

http://www.howiecarr.com/

617-779-3469

howiecarr@wkro.com

"Monday - Friday: 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM - ok diggers, let's pwn this dipshit. at 4:20pm est tomorrow (for delicious irony), let's all start calling in. seriously, who's down to take over an hour of this turd's airtime?"

SO TODAY, FRIDAY THE 2ND, AT 4:40PM. IF I'M AWAKE, I'LL BE THERE FOR SURE.

-mindvapes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What a fuckin' rightwing assclown. This journalist reminds me of my ex's dad. Anytime I'd try to explain something that I found funny or interesting, he'd break it down like that. These uptight fucks complain about a cartoon that they say you can only appreciate if you're high are the same guys that have a secret cocaine budget that we could live our lives off of.

he has forums?

If i wrote him a letter it would say:

Dear Mr. Carr,

I was sincerly dissapointed with your colum this past thursday. I would have hoped that since you are a bit out of touch with those who are "under the age of 35" that you would have thought back to your generation and remembered that your parents were also disconnected. therefore I feel that you are not an adequit judge of the situation and should not be commenting. In conclusion; My cock, your ass, no lube.

/no homo, MAR