any cats know whats up with that jaone story from rolling stone?

stockpiler

Re: jaone

Originally posted by vynlone

right ok......I am from the Uk and I don't know what kind of shit goes down as dissing someone in the USA but I have seen that sweet and frankly gigantic Sabre river bank blockbuster with Ja all over it. Anyone know why he did it?

I thought if you go over someone you burned the piece your going over, how is throwups and tags better than that huge burner? I lover bombing and all that but to me he seems like the Cap of the new school. Known not for just how much he does (throwups) but also his attitude towards battling......(as in going over elaborate and amazing pieces with a throwup)

Can anyone shed any light on the matter and nothing too bait mind you as the piggies are always around.

cheers

VYNLONE UK BULLDOGS

ive heard there is a reason that he traveled that distance just to diss sabres piece..

and i believe its already been covered on here before.

i was wondering how long it would be before someone mentioned this...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Eastcoast Killa

I don't see why you'd complain about the fact that he does drugs alot...whether your into drugs or not, JA is an undeniable god of graffiti, why overlook that simple fact? I've read and reread that article over and over, each time its amazing. Is he still going for it? I'd assume he is, but I dont really know....big ups to JAone and all the others mentioned.

i've seen stuff dated 2001 by him so i guess so.

Originally posted by CRAZY MAN

GOD, THAT GUY IS SUCH A TOY...

I DONT KNOW HOW YOU TOYS GOT SO INTO HIM.

OH WELL, TOYS JOCK OTHER TOYS, RIGHT?

WELL, THEY DO.

HAVE FUN NOT RISKING SHIT BY DOING WACK TWO LETTER BUBBLES.

NO ONES DONE THAT BEFORE...

Not risking shit? omg. obviously you haven't seen much of what he has done. ever see where he did like 50 fillins in a row in a pretty hot spot. not to mention how many times he has probably risked his life doing spots.

Guest Can you sign my book???

I guess somepeople havent seen the westside highway stuff JA and JD did...This guy is a machine, he battled practically everyone in NY and most of the time came out on top...And he is definitely not a newjack, been around at least 13 or 14 years...He rocked trains, and not just clean ones...Ah, some of you people just dont know...

big-up zack morris for getting that whole thing...my issue of rolling stone was ganked along time ago and I've been hunting for that for a while...good stuff

JA covered the city so well he was imposible to avoid...I've seen him in various NYC cop shows, PEPSI ads with Shaq, and if I recall correctly he has a guest appearance in a Nightmare on Elm St. flick...

right ok......I am from the Uk and I don't know what kind of shit goes down as dissing someone in the USA but I have seen that sweet and frankly gigantic Sabre river bank blockbuster with Ja all over it. Anyone know why he did it?

I thought if you go over someone you burned the piece your going over, how is throwups and tags better than that huge burner? I lover bombing and all that but to me he seems like the Cap of the new school. Known not for just how much he does (throwups) but also his attitude towards battling......(as in going over elaborate and amazing pieces with a throwup)

Can anyone shed any light on the matter and nothing too bait mind you as the piggies are always around.

cheers

VYNLONE UK BULLDOGS

cap of the new school..that's interesting

jaone is about vandalism, all the time, all over.

not too many people have that kind of dedication, and have made that sacrifice..

yes, that sabre was incredible, and i don't know and don't care about the details of their beef, but i suppose it boils down to the agelss argument:

quantity vs quality

??who knows..

ja killed shit

no one can deny that.. he earned respect by putting in a ton of work.

regardless of its "artistic merits"

JAONE XTC

a toy not risking anything?? try a 1 milion dollar lawsuite from the city of new york, not to mentin an arrest record of about 15 times in a span of 8 years or so, the lawsuite was neutralized by the counter suite to the nypd for police brutality and harrasment.

there are so many stories , u must live in nyc to understand how he has worked his way into the heritage of nitty gritty ny city.

hes had beef with , rd, seus, soni, slick, ojae, mq,saber, cbs, and anyone who has ever made any real noise in the scheme of graffiti.

he was homeless at one point living in the tunnels of nyc for about 2 or 3months.

he did over a 1000 throwups on fr8s for about 4 days in a row and when he went back for the next night they had pulled out all his trains he hit previous and he said he was so discouraged he would never do another fr8 again. so there, now u know there are ja fr8s floating around out there

he had beef with a certain crew , and set up a fight at a certain train yard at a certain time, the entire other crew showed with bats knives and all types of shit ready to fuck ja up, meanwhile ja watched and laughed at this whole crew from the edge of a small tree grown area, while the crew waited for ja for over 3 hours to show up, they eventually bombed the train yard and left, after which ja came out the woods and dissed the whole crews night of work, and wrote on the trains, good things come to those who wait. lolllllllllll

he had beef wit ojae fyc , and fought him outside a club in nyc during the winte time, and when ojae took off his coat to fight ja, someone took his jacket , needless to say, ja fucked him up, but after the fight, ja went up to him and told him he had alot of heart , and took off his own coat and gave it to ojae. i always thought that was a cool story

he has wrote on many people houses hes had beef with ,over and over again

he has hit every single fame spot in nyc at one point, he went on serious drug binges where he would go to all the safer fame spots in the daytime and climb up with ladders and do high spots , and when it got dark hed street bomb, for over 5 days in a row with no sleep

these are a few of the stories ive heard over the years living in nyc,

COME ON OMAR, I KNOW YOU GOT SOME, YOUVE BEEN AROUND FOR A MINUTE, ADD TO THE POST]

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I thought if you go over someone you burned the piece your going over, how is throwups and tags better than that huge burner?

yeah... but that wouldnt be a diss if you burned it, would it? hes going for maximum diss value. and im quite sure JA would be more than happy to hear you call him the next Cap.

• 2 weeks later...

shitttt....this article is illll!!...i have it printed from a while ago...i remember (im sure alot of kids are with me on this)..that night i bombed my heart out after reading it.....MOTIVATION AND INSPIRATION....

JA is a fucken KING.

are SET JD OR any other of those xtc kids still writing?

im not from nyc...

who said he lived in the tunnels for 2 or 3 months? thats harsh....Dark Days is fucken awesome...

he had beef wit ojae fyc , and fought him outside a club in nyc during the winte time, and when ojae took off his coat to fight ja, someone took his jacket , needless to say, ja fucked him up, but after the fight, ja went up to him and told him he had alot of heart , and took off his own coat and gave it to ojae. i always thought that was a cool story

good story..

Archived