Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mR.Why?

Shambhala 2007

Guest spectr

almost looks like earthdance... probably as overpriced, as bad a line up and just as full of pretentious pieces of shit as earthdance is though..

I'm a piece of shit. I always use to steal shit and fuck the overly fucked up girls at these sorts of things.

Awe to be young and dumb again.

ANYONE OVER THE AGE OF 14 THAT STILL LISTENS TO TRANCE, HOUSE, OR ANY OTHER ELECTRONIC MUSIC IS A FUCKING LOSER WHO DESERVES TO CATCH SYPHILLIS ON THEIR FACE

I'm watching Snakes on A Plane for the first time right now. "That's good news, snakes on crack" is the best shitty quote thus far.

drum n bass all damn day.

when it stopped being jungle and started being drum and bass it went from being awesome to being boring.

grime all day. learn

Shambhala is the ultimate week long party. Shamb is way better then burning man fest, your in a fucking forest man.

And also, it doesnt make you cool to hate on shit and call people fags cause they listen to a different kind of music then you.

Guest spectr
Shambhala is the ultimate week long party. Shamb is way better then burning man fest, your in a fucking forest man.

And also, it doesnt make you cool to hate on shit and call people fags cause they listen to a different kind of music then you.

See I like to forest.. I also like the forest not to be trashed by a bunch of pretentious pieces of shit who listen to really bad techno.....

And yes it does make you E-cool to hate of fags for being pretentious and listening to shitty music... what didn't you get the memo...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now