Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ViolentByDesign

Haha wtf

I'm not sure what to think of this fat homo but where he wants a 'connect' is like an hour tops from me. Should I ignore him or inquire as to what he wants and rob him? Either way I thought it was an odd message to receive.

hahawtf1.jpg

Guest R@ndomH3ro

You know you want to add him....stop lying

well i'm pretty sure he wants a drug connect, not a butt sex connect..is this another one of those slang barriers? he probably found my shit because i'm smoking bongs in my pictures.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

WHOOOP WHOOOP

THATS THE SOUND OF THE POLICE!!!!!!

i was kind of thinking maybe someone is trying to set me up because of some endeavors last week but i don't know why you would pose as that guy.

whats the funniest way i can document it if i rob him? beat him unconscious and piss in his face and take his shit on video or what? i want to bless youtube with some fire.

whats the funniest way i can document it if i rob him?

light him on fire... then piss on him. but that's only on the first date.

alright fuck it i'm awake now and i'm not as amused anymore by this dudes message.

i think i will just ignore this whole thing and eat these delicious porkroll sanwiches i just made.

Also some of his photos give that impression too. Not to mention "Neil Danutz" Come on.

that actually makes sense too because the spot he mentioned is a big college town with lots of drugs floating around so maybe their trying to catch people up.

ohwell fuck you piggy you aint getting me.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now