Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DA KID MERO

FUCK OTHER NIGGAS IPODS B

IM LISTENING TO THIS NIGGAS IPOD AND HE HAS MAD EMINEM ON THIS SHIT. I HATE EMINEM...

THIS NIGGA SAID "SHOVE A GERBIL IN YOUR ASS THROUGH A TUBE"...IS MY MAN SERIOUS? THAT NIGGA IS GAY ON THE LOW I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU NIGGAS SAY. THAT NIGGA IS WASHED UP,LAME,GAY AND HE'S ABOUT TO TURN INTO A MICHAEL JACKSON TYPE CRAZY NIGGA. MARK MY WORDS. IM JUST WAITIN FOR IT TO HAPPEN TOO I CAN SHIT ON ALL THE EMINEM STANS. THAT REUP ALBUM WAS HOOOOOOOOORRIBLE B!!! DISCUSS.

...WHO THE FUCK IS GYM CLASS HERO??

What the fuck, he really said 'shove a gerbil in your ass through a tube'??

And I needed any further clarification that rap is a dead genre?

That quote right there lets me know it is even buried.

gym class hero is rap training wheels for white kids who shy away from "urban areas".

in other words the shit is horribly gay.

As a band GCH really isn't that bad. Seriously. And I don't have horrible taste in music and I know that shit.

i'm seriously gonna have to cosign the whole "eminem is horrible, lame, gay" thing.

most over rated.

he's no better than any other teen angst music out now.

but for real...what's this thread about?

If you listen to some of their songs dude they are good. The singles or want to be singles are shitty.

Cupids Chokehold feels like every girl I ever obsessed over...

It's okay Bookgie. I'll still think the same of you...

Will you download Silversun Pickups and listen to lazy eye and three seed?

i was running with my boys ipod he had some good shit on there then all of a sudden it turned into panic at the disco or whatever the fuck.....i couldnt figure out how to get it off there..i finished my run listening to myself weeze

The last Eminem song that I liked was "just don't give a fuck". I remember playing that song on my college radio show, and people calling to be like, "what the fuck is this?" And I would say, "It's Eminem. He's a novelty rapper, but he's going to be huge."

And I've pretty much been forced to listen to his stupid fucking music for teenagers ever since.

IM LISTENING TO THIS NIGGAS IPOD AND HE HAS MAD EMINEM ON THIS SHIT. I HATE EMINEM...

THIS NIGGA SAID "SHOVE A GERBIL IN YOUR ASS THROUGH A TUBE"...IS MY MAN SERIOUS? THAT NIGGA IS GAY ON THE LOW I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU NIGGAS SAY. THAT NIGGA IS WASHED UP,LAME,GAY AND HE'S ABOUT TO TURN INTO A MICHAEL JACKSON TYPE CRAZY NIGGA. MARK MY WORDS. IM JUST WAITIN FOR IT TO HAPPEN TOO I CAN SHIT ON ALL THE EMINEM STANS. THAT REUP ALBUM WAS HOOOOOOOOORRIBLE B!!! DISCUSS.

Guy was AVERAGE for a minute back when he tried to sound like a cross between Masta Ace and Nas on helium locked in a room with that guy from The Outsidaz (the one who did shit with the Fugees). I even admit I still like some of the bootleg/mixtape shit he did with Proof/Royce back then. Then he went and tried to cross all of that with Cage's style and it turned into ... well, you covered that shit.

spaghetti.jpg

whatever, Eminems first two albums were good. i liked it when he rapped about mushrooms, ecstacy, taking advantage of girls at raves, shooting up the club, etc...

Just awesome tomfoolery and bullshit.

But then came the Eminem Show and the new "serious" Eminem. Wasn't feeling it...at all

And D-12 sucks

...WHO THE FUCK IS GYM CLASS HERO??

damn nigga how many fucking time you have to say nigga you nigga i mean nigga there is not need for all that nigga

mero you a fool. i just peeped "her thing had teeth's" sig. that shit is hella funny. im gonna have to use that, it sounds very intimidating.

Guy Class Heros are good.

Warped Tour Hip-Hop?

fools. never judge an mc because of a high profile tour.

dont hate, congratulate.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now