waahhh waaahhhh waaaahhhh

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: I don't think I'm really allowed to make threads without them getting closed...

Yeah, Crossfire is like that.

Convos are just too heavy in there for my liking, that is stuff you have to talk about when on the 'special substances'. I'd rather just the casual convos that Ch 0 provides us with.

Yeah, I'll work on getting over to your way one day, just have to finish school then nothign will be holding me back.

Re: I don't think I'm really allowed to make threads without them getting closed...

I was watching the Clerks 2 documentary and they were courting Silverman to play the part Rosario got, as Silverman wanted to play the Randall role, not the 'girl in movie' role.

But hell upon watchign this movie for the 3rd time, I realize I am like a mix of Randall and Larry David personality wise.

Sarah Silverman is hot though, last time I saw her was in the Aristocrats.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

dear eastbayPhosphorousHate

to make a succesful thread on 12ozprophet.com/forum, you must follow

a few simple rules.

!) always make a thread about starting a cocaine cartel. that makes the kids excited and you can brag about things you didn't ever do

2) insult people randomly to make up for the hole in your life. it helps keep things jumping when they get angry

3) brag alot about things you have, people you know, and things you've done. don't let on that anyone might have done these things.

4) call everyone a toy.

5) try to be a little more homosexual. make threads that PM's could take care of.

example: "hey ****, i just farted on my mainctosh and it talked to me"

thanks,

a godlike person

HHAHAHAHAHA

dude, rosario makes me want to stalk her. i wouldn't, but it makes me want to. i'm a sucker for olive skinned girls with awesome smiles.

I didnt use to to think that then one night during a severe case of a mental breakdown I found myself watching Men in black 2 and thinking I want to suck a fart out of rosarios ass.

I'm watching Iron Chef (the original) right now and working on my fourth New Castle. I recently had this because I remembered it from 12 oz:

delirium.jpg

what did you think???

and why the fuck would anyone want to suck a fart out of an ass?