waahhh waaahhhh waaaahhhh

SUR X3

But I'm drunk and on shit so like, this is all I know how to do.

I needed to get a sweater and shit and like the computer was all "Dude make a post. People care!" so I did...

Anyway, how's your Wednesday night going? I hope pretty sweet cause I'm in to people being happy.

Holler.

EBPH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: I don't think I'm really allowed to make threads without them getting closed...

I just got back into town and I wish I didn't come back. However my car was in the shop and $1,200 later it runs great and it is nice to have HBO, DVR and my internet back. I'm drinking despite having to go back to work tomorrow at 9...

Re: I don't think I'm really allowed to make threads without them getting closed...

dear eastbayPhosphorousHate

to make a succesful thread on 12ozprophet.com/forum, you must follow

a few simple rules.

!) always make a thread about starting a cocaine cartel. that makes the kids excited and you can brag about things you didn't ever do

2) insult people randomly to make up for the hole in your life. it helps keep things jumping when they get angry

3) brag alot about things you have, people you know, and things you've done. don't let on that anyone might have done these things.

4) call everyone a toy.

5) try to be a little more homosexual. make threads that PM's could take care of.

example: "hey ****, i just farted on my mainctosh and it talked to me"

thanks,

a godlike person

First of all I don't really want to sell coke because most of the things I've done in life have been okay to me

I don't really like insulting people. And even though I'll do it when I think someone deserves it, it still makes me feel kind of bummy. I don't like making people feel bad.

When ever I just mention in passing the people I know or the things I have people think I'm making a huge deal about it. So I don't know how to do that without people being weird.

I don't care if people are toys. Everyone starts somewhere.

I'm pretty homo about most things. Or so people say. It doesn't bother me.

I'm not e-cool...

First of all I don't really want to sell coke because most of the things I've done in life have been okay to me

I don't really like insulting people. And even though I'll do it when I think someone deserves it, it still makes me feel kind of bummy. I don't like making people feel bad.

When ever I just mention in passing the people I know or the things I have people think I'm making a huge deal about it. So I don't know how to do that without people being weird.

I don't care if people are toys. Everyone starts somewhere.

I'm pretty homo about most things. Or so people say. It doesn't bother me.

I'm not e-cool...

i think you should read between the lines and see the sarcasm in that post.

hahaha, casek you have a unique ability to make me laugh. I was thinking of writig a book on the 'hole in your life' that everyone seems to have. And how people I know try to fill it.

You still in Canada EBPH?? An ex of mine (from highschool) is going over there soon to visit relos in April. Maybe I should re-instigate contact after nearly 5 years and tag along? But I will be too damn deep in study at that time I am pretty sure.

One day we shall catch up for a drinking session. Until then 12oz will have to suffice.

hahaha, casek you have a unique ability to make me laugh. I was thinking of writig a book on the 'hole in your life' that everyone seems to have. And how people I know try to fill it.

You still in Canada EBPH?? An ex of mine (from highschool) is going over there soon to visit relos in April. Maybe I should re-instigate contact after nearly 5 years and tag along? But I will be too damn deep in study at that time I am pretty sure.

One day we shall catch up for a drinking session. Until then 12oz will have to suffice.

a book on that subject would hit every major crutch we as humans hold dear to us.

that would be awesome. do it, illustrate it.

a book on that subject would hit every major crutch we as humans hold dear to us.

that would be awesome. do it, illustrate it.

I was going to do it with my mate, as we go and analyse people we know and why the hole exists, and how they try (unsuccessfully) to fill it up. Various stereotypes we were going to include were: Unfaithful wives, dole bludgers, druggies, rich kids, divorcees, midlife crisis sufferers and a few more (maybe even messageboard moderators:D)

I am not sure about illustrations though, as I can't draw for shit. My friend can tthough, but we were thinking of taking a more serious perspective on things.

I think it would be a great read, but we came to the conclusion that the only way someone can actually fill the hole is to find solace in religion.:rolleyes:

Casek I think you underestimate me....

Seriously.

You know me better than that, you should of got what I was saying..

Mauler I'd be stoked if you came and visited me. I think you should work on that and realize shit.

Casek I think you underestimate me....

Seriously.

You know me better than that, you should of got what I was saying..

Mauler I'd be stoked if you came and visited me. I think you should work on that and realize shit.

ok, ok. just thought you were too drunk.