heeeeeeeeeeeeeey snowboarders

The Leader

so recently, after about a 5 year hiatus, i went snowboarding again. and i decided i need to go a lot more. im going to wait until summer before i purchase anything but im basically looking for a freeride board (160+lbs) any suggestions? neighborhood of 300-400 cash money. i really like lib tech, but them shits be expensive son. burton seems to be an obvious choice. errr. yeah. specifics are better because i have no real idea about what the fuck is up with snowboards.

awesometastic.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have a place to stay at for free about 45 minutes from bear valley. all i remember from tahoe 5 years ago is the sugar and spice run being a decent amount of time and me sticking to that run because i hated going up the lift for 10 minutes and then having a 5 minute run.

by the way, in that particular post i was "the leader" i just forgot to log out/back in.

i have a place to stay at for free about 45 minutes from bear valley.

bear valley was the first place i ever snowboarded. my family has a cabbin there.. we could rage there.. but im on the east coast where the ant-hills are the big-mountains with no plans of trecking it west any time soon.... so nevermind.

Cash money???? Who are you wilmer valderama???forum has good boards

no i got that from the chris rock joke

"are you ever in a mcdonalds and you get that broke guy in front of you trying to get just a bun or some shit he'll be like "yo a cheesburger is 99 cents right? well i got 52 cents right here cash money...etcetc'"

skiing is like 100x better

this last time i went there was a full family of wool knit sweater wearing people wearing wool pants. or similar to wool. they were skiing.

those are the types of people your sport attracts so i have to assume you wear the same shit. in which case, allow me to laugh.

ha. thanks.